Cobra 6X2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobra 6X2

F6B exhausts

Ok. I like the look of the V&H slip-ons but they, for me, are too quiet and too CHROME. Cobra ain't my style right now so I be waiting for mid-range black. D&D ain't got nothing either. I run those on my VIC. Anxiously awaiting black sounds., but I can wait till what I need is out there. Honda is like Harley. If you build it the aftermarket stuff will come. If ya'lll see something let me know. Thanks. Big Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
    Ok. I like the look of the V&H slip-ons but they, for me, are too quiet and too CHROME. Cobra ain't my style right now so I be waiting for mid-range black. D&D ain't got nothing either. I run those on my VIC. Anxiously awaiting black sounds., but I can wait till what I need is out there. Honda is like Harley. If you build it the aftermarket stuff will come. If ya'lll see something let me know. Thanks. Big Rick.
    I put a set of Rush black pipes on mine:

http://www.rushracingproducts.com/goldwing%201800.html

Got an email from Cobra

Got a reply from an E-Mail to Cobra (Brad Becker) this weekend,
    They could not give me any date for the release of the black 6X2. The did say the chome units will be first and they should be available roughly in June.

I guess I'm going to go chrome.... will probably order them today on wingstuff. Might as well melt the rest of the numbers off my VISA card!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    Got a reply from an E-Mail to Cobra (Brad Becker) this weekend,
    They could not give me any date for the release of the black 6X2. The did say the chome units will be first and they should be available roughly in June.

I guess I'm going to go chrome.... will probably order them today on wingstuff. Might as well melt the rest of the numbers off my VISA card!
    NOT SO FAST..... may go with Torq Master

NOT SO FAST..... may go with Torq Master
    Why on earth would you do that?!

Quote Originally Posted by CobraUSA View Post

Why?

No date for release and an even further wait for the Black units. Then no details on the clamp covers and how to have them match the black cans. That would be why in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post

No date for release and an even further wait for the Black units. Then no details on the clamp covers and how to have them match the black cans. That would be why in my case.
    They will ship out Mid-late June for chrome, Black will follow one month later. In regards to the shields, we will be leaving that up to the consumer.

Thanks!

cool, thanks

Yes, That's basically the information I had recieved.

Just ordered black coated Torq Master Daytona's with coated shields. Should have by mid June. It's all Good.

I'm sure the COBRAS will be awsome pipes. I look forward to seeing AND hearing them.

They will ship out Mid-late June for chrome, Black will follow one month later. In regards to the shields, we will be leaving that up to the consumer.

Thanks!
    So they will be more expensive, ship later and the shields won't match? I'm thinking I need to go change my preorder from black to chrome or go with TorqMaster. Wondering how the chrome shield will look against black pipes...