To baby it or no worries

Thread: To baby it or no worries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by STRaider View Post
    Riding around trying to hit the rev limiter on a touring bike doesn't sound that fun, or much like a great idea. I ride plenty fast and don't hit the rev limiter. Sounds like you would ride a hyabusa but it wouldn't be a good fit, so you ride as if the f6b were a hyabusa, which would explain the riding style. Most choose the f6b to ride as an f6b. To each his own. Be safe.
    Once again you fabricate a sentence! "Riding around trying to hit the rev limiter" Judgemental a bit don't ya think. I think you might benefit if you go back and read all the post.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Once again you fabricate a sentence! "Riding around trying to hit the rev limiter" Judgemental a bit don't ya think. I think you might benefit if you go back and read all the post.
    No more judgemental than this statement: "If you exist to gain satisfaction and pride from neurotically maintaining your vehicles, enjoy that also!"

My post you responded to wasn't aimed at you specifically, that's why I didn't quote you. I did pull the mileage comment from your post, but was not talking specifically about you, more to the general discussion.