Newby needing information

Thread: Newby needing information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post

On the other had, Electronic Cruise Control is at the top of my list of great things to have on ANY F6B.
    Question: I have a 14 Delux that didn't come w/ cruise as the newer ones did. I've heard the Honda factory ones are the best to have added. Any idea of what Honda would charge? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by FarsideF6B View Post
    Question: I have a 14 Delux that didn't come w/ cruise as the newer ones did. I've heard the Honda factory ones are the best to have added. Any idea of what Honda would charge? Thx
    The B doesn’t have the correct wiring harness to just add factory cruise. At least that’s what I was told when I bought mine. I had asked for cruise to be added before I picked it up. It could be done but the dealer quoted around 3k to do it. That was on a 2013 so I’m assuming the 14 is the same.

The Mc Cruise is an option that you can use with the factory controls. You’re still looking at $1500-2k though. At that price and the cost of a used 16, a better option would be to just buy the 16 IMO. I did see a used Mc Cruise system with controls for $500 a couple weeks ago. I was too slow and should have just jumped on it.