GPS Repair ...PDA Repair

Thread: GPS Repair ...PDA Repair

GPS Repair ...PDA Repair

I had an issue with one of my older GPS's shutting down after about 10 seconds. Searched You Tube for all the fixes and finally found Short Tronics. Chris Short is the owner. I have to say a great company to deal with. The communication was spot on, no issues and no confusion! Super quick repair and return of my unit !!! Prices are very fair as well.

Highly recommended !!!

http://www.palmdr.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I had an issue with one of my older GPS's shutting down after about 10 seconds. Searched You Tube for all the fixes and finally found Short Tronics. Chris Short is the owner. I have to say a great company to deal with. The communication was spot on, no issues and no confusion! Super quick repair and return of my unit !!! Prices are very fair as well.

Highly recommended !!!

http://www.palmdr.com
    Interesting. I also have an older Garmin I really like that powers up but won't work. I would love to get it fixed, if possible, because I can zoom out on this unit to 0.8 miles scale and still see all the local roads on screen. My newer units can only zoom out to 0.3 miles scale before loosing all the local roads. I find that very frustrating.

I'll give them a try, thanks Steve!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Great company... the initial charge is $28 which pays your shipping back to you and diagnostics. Chris will email what it needs and you decide. Mine was a internal battery that supposedly only lats about 4-5 years !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com