https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAMd-tT6fQ

"inviting you to join me on the bandwagon of my own uncertainty..."
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    In the city they're either on rice crunchers or Harleys. I have only seen one other person, since 2013, with an F6B beside me.
    Brooklyn Poughkeepsie Watertown All New Yorkers. I don't see many F6's up here in the northern part of the state either.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
    Brooklyn Poughkeepsie Watertown All New Yorkers. I don't see many F6's up here in the northern part of the state either.
    Without much fanfare, as compared to other new models, the F6B, IMHO, will slowly but surely become more and more popular. This model bridges the gap and allows a smooth transition, styling_wise, that may have stopped Harley owners, and other touring bikes, before from jumping to a Goldwing, even though we know it is one SHHHHH. I am function over form so it wasn't hard for me but may have stopped a lot of people because you will be ostracized by your buddies. After meeting a couple of Harley friends for lunch I came out to find a big, fluffy teddy bear attached to the rear seat of my F6B. I got on the bike, made sure teddy was strapped in properly and we blew down the highway. It actually is a book bag also, I think I have a pic somewhere.

I have a good friend who spent a boatload of cash (over $35k), with all kinds of accessories and screamin' eagle birdshit, on a new '13 HD Ultra Glide Classic, or something along those lines.
    After he saw my black F6B, he said, "I should have bought one of those". That's the best compliment I have ever received.
    He's had nothing but trouble with it and really poor dealer service to boot.

I call his bike the rolling penis enhancement. He just laughs and agrees.

Hot button issues

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    I've watched from afar, and it seems to me the hot button issues are gun rights, religion, politics, family, and you can add more and more. In the words of Rodney King... "why can't we all get along?"

If you are posting in the off topic, be thick skinned as yours is not the only or right opinion out there. it's ok to stir up the pot, just keep it civil.

I try to steer clear of adding to the BS, when these topics come up, I just think, everyone has an opinion, it is not mine and if someone tries to force an opinion on me, it's proof that they are not confident in their beliefs. Why else would they want me to join? so in short, I'll keep outta yours, you keep outta mine, and lets talk about motorcycles!
    And which color is faster. That is always a big fight!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetoc View Post
    And which color is faster. That is always a big fight!
    well you can't really argue, we all know it's black......

that is until someone removes the limiter and then it will be proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    well you can't really argue, we all know it's black......
    That's a given.
    It's even in Wikipedia.
    And if not, it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I have a good friend who spent a boatload of cash (over $35k), with all kinds of accessories and screamin' eagle birdshit, on a new '13 HD Ultra Glide Classic, or something along those lines.
    After he saw my black F6B, he said, "I should have bought one of those". That's the best compliment I have ever received.
    He's had nothing but trouble with it and really poor dealer service to boot.

I call his bike the rolling penis enhancement. He just laughs and agrees.
    Buddy of mine bought a 2014 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide for something like 40K, missed all of last Sumner as it was in the dealer the whole time. There was a common problem they couldn't fix, he wouldn't tell me. My guess is that I know on the newer touring models there was a violent handlebar vibration on a deceleration around 30 mph. I know the exact fix because a great mechanic friend of mine, we call him the Natural, has done them.

Unfortunately it doesn't apply to the Scout.