Sales of the F6B
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sales of the F6B

Sales of the F6B

I wonder how many f6b' have sold in the U.S. Or around the world for that natter.
    I can only see sales trending up as more and more get out on the road.

slow in ct

About a month ago, I asked the dealer that sold me my F6B (in central ct) how many of these bikes has he sold. He said "two, both black deluxe". Mine was the first unit they had sold in early spring 2013.
    They may be giving a bit of a discount now, but they weren't giving anything off when I bought mine. That may have something to do with them not selling them.
    If I wasn't so impatient, I would have bought mine in one of the more southern states, flown down and rode it back. After airfare, I still would have saved a bunch of cash. Not to mention I would have seen some beautiful scenery. Maybe next time.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Said to be very slow here as well. I believe Wild West still has the (1) same red deluxe on the floor it's always had,,

That, and none of the Dealers around my area would/could compete with HOR on price.

I have a feeling the F6B sales are stellar compared to the new Valkyrie. Has anyone here visited the Valkyrie version of this site? That place is a ghost town.

I don't know about total sales, but the dealer that I bought from still has two of the four he bought in early 2013 sitting on the floor.. I have had mine for 10 months now and have only seen one on the road in Michigan since then....Oh well that makes it unique I guess.....

There was a red 13' on the floor when I ordered my Yellow 14' back in May. As of this weekend the red 13' is still there and they haven't sold any since mine. That said I haven't seen another one on the road as well in and around San Antonio.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Thumbs up Honda UK

Honda only imported 40 into the UK last year. Right now there are 11 of them on eBay, 10 have Zero mileage, what a waste
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    I have a feeling the F6B sales are stellar compared to the new Valkyrie. Has anyone here visited the Valkyrie version of this site? That place is a ghost town.
    That bike just seems crazy expensive for what you get--essentially a F6B with no bags or fairing. Which seems like an answer to a question nobody was asking.

There's no denying that the F6B is a pricey way to tour, compared to the FJRs and Concours of the world. We all may think it's the best bike ever created, but the truth is that it's kind of a niche-y bike. Not really a Goldwing, but heavy and big like one (just lighter than the original). Too big to really be compared to the other sport tourers, and thousands more.

That said, I don't regret a penny that I spent on it and I expect to rack the miles up on this bike for a long time.

Some say the BMW R1200RT has the F6B beat hands down..More power, faster, much lighter, adjustable windshield, better handling, etc.,etc....Maybe so, but too tall for me and after I test rode one last year, I will keep my heavier, slower, crappy windshield, no cruise or ABS, Honda F6B as I really love the thing and after a few mods, seat, windshield, pipes, it works great for me and I am happy with my dealer and the motorcycle....So I don't care what others say!!! JMHO