Where is everyone riding this Weekend - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone riding this Weekend

Went up to the Wing Ding in Madison. Had a great time, no real pics just a lot of good memories and meeting some great people. Stayed with friends in Rockford Illinois but rode to the WingDing everyday. Back to Colorado yesterday. This bike has proven itself as far as I'm concerned. Absolutely love it...Ran into and met Choptop and one of his friends on a Valk..

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Hot Damn XKnight...We were in the Hill country all weekend. Based outta Comfort on Friday and came back yesterday! Here we are heading down the "Willow City Loop"Attachment 6724.
    We try to hit the hills every other weekend. We will be heading to San Saba area the weekend of the 18th.
    We were staying in San Marcos. I wish I was able to make it out to The Hill Country more often. Best riding in TX. I would definitely remember seeing a yellow F6. My fast Red one was the only one I saw all weekend. Did see a few Wings and of course the typical stream of black Harleys. Maybe we can meet up down there one of these days. If you ever make it over to the Houston area give me a shout. Not the best roads, but I ride up in the National Forest area mostly and it's not too bad.

Jabbasan and I took a ride down to Waco to visit the Texas Rangers Museum (not the baseball team ). It was a hot day but we still had a great ride and we cannot recommend enough getting out there to see that museum if you get the chance. Very cool place! And even cooler with two black F6B's parked out front!!!

- Bill

Attachment 6749

I went to Hollister this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Just Teresa, Me and Bandit (he has been on the back of her Spyder).
    Cool, i see you are having the dog with you! What kind of bag are you using?

On my first bike i had a bag on my tank and attached an additional windshield for our doggie Tinka:

Attachment 6761

Now on the F6B i am using a doggie bag which i can put around my shoulders:

Attachment 6762

That's what dreams are made of

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Southwestern Utah, near Cedar Breaks, Bryce Canyon and Zion.
    The advantage of being local to that area.
    Some day I would love to ride out there. If I had a bucket list... this ride would be on it!

Well, maybe it's time for a bucket list... we are not guaranteed a tomorrow. Let's see how the trip to Franklin NC goes next month first.

Then maybe next year plan to either fly out and rent a bike or take a few weeks and ride out.
    WOW, a 2500 mile ride just to get there. Maybe I aimed a bit high. That almost would have to be a retirement adventure. Then again, who know what tomorrow will bring.

If I don't dream it, I'll never do it!

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    We were staying in San Marcos. I wish I was able to make it out to The Hill Country more often. Best riding in TX. I would definitely remember seeing a yellow F6. My fast Red one was the only one I saw all weekend. Did see a few Wings and of course the typical stream of black Harleys. Maybe we can meet up down there one of these days. If you ever make it over to the Houston area give me a shout. Not the best roads, but I ride up in the National Forest area mostly and it's not too bad.
    We were in the hills from Friday mid morning till Sunday afternoon and not another F6B to be seen!!! A few wings but like you I saw mostly chrome thunder and sport bikes. We were in some areas that the dual sport seemed to be the bike of choice. I got rock dings on the lower cowl to prove it!! We stayed in a tiny cabin 12 miles N.E of Comfort off of Upper Sisterdale Road. After I got the "Bad Bee", the darling Mrs. SmallPasture and I made a pact to ride the hills every other weekend this summer and cover as many of the roads that are listed in the Butler map. San Saba area is next.

We left Houston back in 2006. After Katrina and Rita and the residue that washed into H-Town we had to get out. West seemed the logical direction as thats where we spent our free time anyway! We will be riding your roads in the fall and will most definitely give ya a heads up!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    If I don't dream it, I'll never do it!
    Amen Brother!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Cool The Monster Hunt!

Just took a quick run out to Loch Ness to get a picture for you all...... No sign of Nessie

Attachment 6981 Attachment 6982
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

That is pretty neat.
    We use the Kuryakyn Pet Palace. We have tried several, Teresa likes this one best. Everyone that makes one seems to send them to us to try and advertise.
    It has been on the back of my Valkyrie, VN2000, her C90 and Spyder. He is usually on her bike, I feel weird with people taking pictures when we are going down the road. Dog doesn't seem to care which bike he is on, just likes to go. He has been riding since he was a puppy.
    Picture below is on Teresa's C90 from a couple years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post
    Cool, i see you are having the dog with you! What kind of bag are you using?

On my first bike i had a bag on my tank and attached an additional windshield for our doggie Tinka:

Attachment 6761

Now on the F6B i am using a doggie bag which i can put around my shoulders:

Attachment 6762