2017 Goldwing - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2017 Goldwing

shooter
    Yeah it would look good with a 21. 23 even better. 21 might not affect the handling.

Quote Originally Posted by 114th COBRA View Post
    At 69, I'm just looking forward to enjoying my F6B, and will let the youngsters deal with any future changes and newly developed technology.
    BINGO! This isn't aimed at us but the ones coming after and you know this younger gerneration love their tech stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Sounds pretty cool. I'm glad to be around to see it.

I'd like to see them make the trunk removable. Imagine if the bags came off, too! You could go from a Valkyrie, to an F6B, to a full Wing! All in one bike.

I'm glad that I like my bike enough to keep it for several more years while this gets sorted out.
    True. There's no reason to have the F6B and regular GW. Just design a great looking convertible bike. Need the top case? Put it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
    Artist conception (or deception) of the 2017 GoldWing with 1200cc flat-4 gasoline engine and high-torque electric-hybrid drivetrain. Also featuring monoshock, adaptive anti-dive, triangulated front fork, dual-clutch DCT 7-speed transmission with reverse, electric windscreen, selectable engine ECU maps and traction control adjustments with pre-programmed riding modes.

The front shock compression is regulated by the front brake pressure. The new "perimetric" frame is made up of two, separate and un-connected aluminum castings (front and rear) with the engine block serving as the center component. A flat-6 gasoline engine option is expected.

Illustration and translation from Moto Revue magazine in France. Most of this data comes from the ongoing onslaught of patent filings by Honda.

Attachment 21722
    That is hideous looking.

Unhappy Eating!

I can see it's ribs! It needs to eat something
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

If Honda is really updating the wing, good on them. It's too good of a platform to let fade away. As far as all the new gadgets, well I'm not really interested. Heck, I still am not sure I like this electric start thing in place of a good old kick start lever.