Throttlemeister Install - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throttlemeister Install

T Meister install

Having trouble rolling back the rubber hand grip on the DeLuxe heated grip model any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    Having trouble rolling back the rubber hand grip on the DeLuxe heated grip model any tips?
    Only thing I know is HEAT. That will soften the adhesive and allow you to peel back.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby View Post
    Why do you have to roll back the grip to install the Throttlemeister?I installed mine with no problems
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Why do you have to roll back the grip to install the Throttlemeister?I installed mine with no problems
    Kinda curious myself,,, I don't have heated grips, and heck,,, not even T-meisters,,, (Kaoko here, same concept) No 'rollin' required, but

Throttlemeister

I have several thousand miles with the Throttlemeister and I like it very much. I also stared at the pieces for a long time before I took it on. With the removal sleeve all the internal stuff came out very easily. The part about filing the little nubs off of the right side was sort of elusive, but in the end I like the way it looks and works!
    Blotar

Throttlemeister

I just received/installed my Throttlemeister on my Red Deluxe. I'm no mechanic, but I got both sides installed in around 30 minutes. No muss, no fuss. Only concern was that they'd shipped a boatload of washers and other gizmos in the parts bag that were totally unnecessary on the F6b. Corbin seat appointment next week, then I'll be completely ready for my trips to the PNW and Franklin!

Just installed a throttlemeister on my F6B.....20 minutes and it works perfect...had one on my FJR and loved it...
    a1scoot