People wanting more things added to the F6B
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People wanting more things added to the F6B

People wanting more things added to the F6B

Ok I have sat back and read all these posts about what things people believe should be added to a F6B that is on a Gold Wing.
    I don't get it.
    If you want all the features on a F6B that a Gold Wing has,why didn't you buy a Gold Wing?
    Think about it.
    If Honda starts adding all the Gold Wing features to a F6B,then the F6B becomes nothing more than a Gold Wing without a trunk.

Disclaimer: I am not hating on anyone,just don't understand.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    Ok I have sat back and read all these posts about what things people believe should be added to a F6B that is on a Gold Wing.
    I don't get it.
    If you want all the features on a F6B that a Gold Wing has,why didn't you buy a Gold Wing?
    Think about it.
    If Honda starts adding all the Gold Wing features to a F6B,then the F6B becomes nothing more than a Gold Wing without a trunk.

Disclaimer: I am not hating on anyone,just don't understand.

Doug
    Doug,

I believe anyone close to 6' or over (like me) never had the option of buying a full-up wing - they are just too cramped for a taller rider...

Along comes the F6B and the Ultimate King seat and you have a bunch of happy new GW owners.

Now, you want to add a few things to get closer to the GW you originally wanted, cruise, a tour pack, etc... there you go...

Just one man's opinion...

Bill

All you have to do is compare

Just look at the two of them, the 6 is very open, roomy so to speak and the full wing looks and is cramped and doesn't have the open look of the 6. But the options don't cramp up the 6 at all, Cruise control is very nice, self cancelling turn signals, the center stand all make the 6 very versatile, you can cruise for short runs, add a bag to the back for longer runs, or deck it out for extreme travel and when your done put it back the way it was, so its the versatility of the F6B that has the bulk of us enthusiastic. But if all you want is a hotrod Goldwing it comes out of the box that way. You just couldn't ask for a better platform that does everything so well.

I just want Honda to add air conditioning. No it would be nice if Honda would add a upgradable stereo system, larger amps, better speakers, additional add on speakers to the lowers. That is one thing I miss that my Harley had. I love to rock out when I'm riding.

For me at 6'5" the Goldwing faring hits my legs and the cockpit is way to small, but the different F6B faring and seat mounting put me in a much better position so that I can mod the bike to fit me while the Goldwing I cannot.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I prefer the looks of the F6B over the full wing.
    I added the tour pack on for trips/storage, but it comes off when not needed and it returns to a more sporty wing.
    Another thing I agree with, like the others here, it has a more roomy feel to it.

Well after reading the replies,I must admit that I may also be adding more things.
    Damn!
    I thought I was done.
    I did not realize there was a difference in seat room.

Doug

If I could order a roof and 2 more wheels I would have a Accord

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    If I could order a roof and 2 more wheels I would have a Accord
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    +1