Insane...Valkyrie get together

Thread: Insane...Valkyrie get together

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
    And... moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.''
    -- Barry Goldwater, Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention; 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Frye View Post
    I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.

Hey, Look for me at the Roanoke InZane. I go by Farside and most likely I'll be on Renegade my 98 valkyrie. Safe travels.