two parties
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two parties

two parties

Not only do we get these two knuckleheads as our only choices but......this is the first presidential election in my memory where there is no legitimate third party candidate. Even Ralph Nader would have had a shot this year.
    You really have to wonder who is really calling the shots.

Look what Hillary did

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Not only do we get these two knuckleheads as our only choices but......this is the first presidential election in my memory where there is no legitimate third party candidate. Even Ralph Nader would have had a shot this year.
    You really have to wonder who is really calling the shots.
    Look what Hillary did to Bernies campaign, she submarined it with a bunch of dirty tactics so how would some poor candidate fair up to her. Trump has money and although I agree he isn't the worlds best but he is the lesser of two evils. Hillary when she dies they will have to screw her into the ground she is so crooked.

The republic is still alive. The majority of those who vote are still in control. How many research the candidates or just vote on idle promises?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

318,000,000 people in this country and the best we have to run for this office is these two idiots? WOW

I agree while Trump is a lying, raging nut job he is the lesser of the two evils.

Here's a question.

Who were the last two candidates that ran for emperor of Rome?

Do you see where I'm going with this? and where the country may be going!

The good news is your "B" will probably out live both of the latest two

The bottom line

Is the fact that it ain't lookin good, if you know what I mean. We aren't proud of Trump at all but boy does the country need a business man that can put people to work and get the country back on its feet. Something the boys in Washington have failed to do over the Obama abortion presidency. There are still Obama supporter out there that think he did a good job as president. Well you can guess where their head was at, somewhere the sun don't shine. But I am sorry to say that his supporter are now backing Hillary and we need every vote we can muster to defeat her. It pretty sad when all we have is those two to vote for but I don't see any statesman stepping up to try and straighten out this mess of a country.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    318,000,000 people in this country and the best we have to run for this office is these two idiots? WOW

I agree while Trump is a lying, raging nut job he is the lesser of the two evils.
    Concur.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Two parties

Ever heard of Gary Johnson or the Libertarian Party?
    NMRed
    IBA# 63255

EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Is the fact that it ain't lookin good, if you know what I mean. We aren't proud of Trump at all but boy does the country need a business man that can put people to work and get the country back on its feet. Something the boys in Washington have failed to do over the Obama abortion presidency. There are still Obama supporter out there that think he did a good job as president. Well you can guess where their head was at, somewhere the sun don't shine. But I am sorry to say that his supporter are now backing Hillary and we need every vote we can muster to defeat her. It pretty sad when all we have is those two to vote for but I don't see any statesman stepping up to try and straighten out this mess of a country.
    You're exactly right!

Quote Originally Posted by NMRed View Post
    Ever heard of Gary Johnson or the Libertarian Party?
    Yes, all of his and Jill Stein's voters gather together in a phone booth once a month. These are just distractions who don't have a chance but are great for syphoning votes away from candidates who actually do. If you think about it these 3rd party candidates are like the F6B's of the political world:

They are not as popular, comparatively
    They are picked as an alternative when you've had enough of the mainstream choices
    They don't get as much advertisement as the others
    They enjoy a very loyal following
    They're used to people coming up and not really recognizing them till somebody clues them in then you get "OHHH"