Our Sponsors

Thread: Our Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Just sort of a follow-up. The left bank of LED's went out on my Kuryackyn rear tip light (light tip??) I called Value Accessories (where I thought I got them) and she was very helpful, turns out, though, they weren't from them. BUT Mrs. Value Accessory was patient and generous with her time. Next I called Wingstuff (I try to spread my purchases among our sponsors!) and the guy there confirmed I had gotten it from them, longer ago than I thought (last June) he said he'd call Kury to check the warranty time and get back to me in a few hours. Now it shouldn't be noteworthy that he DID call back, but given the state of many vendors it IS noteworthy. The part has a three year warranty, he is sending out a new one, emailed me a return auth and shipping label and I should be good to go in a few days. As I said...it shouldn't be considered extraordinary that things went so smoothly, but it is, and it did and both vendors showed their customer service smarts...both with record keeping and service!!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Just sort of a follow-up. The left bank of LED's went out on my Kuryackyn rear tip light (light tip??) I called Value Accessories (where I thought I got them) and she was very helpful, turns out, though, they weren't from them. BUT Mrs. Value Accessory was patient and generous with her time. Next I called Wingstuff (I try to spread my purchases among our sponsors!) and the guy there confirmed I had gotten it from them, longer ago than I thought (last June) he said he'd call Kury to check the warranty time and get back to me in a few hours. Now it shouldn't be noteworthy that he DID call back, but given the state of many vendors it IS noteworthy. The part has a three year warranty, he is sending out a new one, emailed me a return auth and shipping label and I should be good to go in a few days. As I said...it shouldn't be considered extraordinary that things went so smoothly, but it is, and it did and both vendors showed their customer service smarts...both with record keeping and service!!
    I had the same experience with both Kury and Wingstuff. You have to love when venders stand up
    for their customers.
    Keep it up Wingst

Phantom screens our sponsors well beyond their "monetary contributions" - unlike other forums.

If they are a sponsor here, the odds are VERY good that nothing but good business practices will be forthcoming.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Great to hear!