F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 73
Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2363646566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

There was a blue one parked onboard NAS Corry Station in PCola....didn't get a chance to stop & visit.

I haven't seen any here in North Idaho, I'd probably chase them down and buy them a beer if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I haven't seen any here in North Idaho, I'd probably chase them down and buy them a beer if I did.
    Next time I'm in the area of Sandpoint or Coeur d'Alene I'm circling around until you find me!

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Next time I'm in the area of Sandpoint or Coeur d'Alene I'm circling around until you find me!
    Right on, I just went that way on Saturday. Coming into Sandpoint, once I hit the long bridge, was the most beautiful I have ever seen the area this weekend, glorious fall colors. We rode up through there, to Hope and up to Troy, Montana for a burger and beer at the Home Bar, then back through Bonners Ferry to home in Hayden.

I have to admit, I am really leery of that right at night with all the deer moving during and after dusk, that was a nail biter all the way back in the pitch dark.

So if you were in the area and saw a yellow streak, that was me. I was riding with three other buddies.

44407374_10213603946309875_8940372621631946752_n.jpg

Spotted a solo matte silver riding north on route 32 just north of Quabbin reservoir. I was on my Ninja riding with a FZ-1 and a Multistrada. Got a nice ride in, especially for November 4th.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Spotted a yellow on east bound I-20 in South Dallas yesterday. Back end lit up nicely, with lights like this. IMG_5189.JPG

Kinda late but that was mine, I managed the store and have since moved away.

Matte Silver headed eastbound on US-24 Manitou Springs to Colorado Springs around 9am this morning. Could not catch up with the bike to check license plate due to traffic. I think it may have had a angrystadt windshield -- definitely a two-piece. One thing I noticed was the stock rear lighting does not show up well, especially when headed into the morning sun. Combined with the dark bike and dark clothing not real visible from the rear. Additional, brighter, LED taillights really make a difference. I'm not picking on this particular bike, but it made me really realize the shortfalls of the stock rear lighting. Food for thought!
    2016 F6B Deluxe
    Jupiter Orange Metallic

Spotted a red one entering the Naval Weapons Station/Joint-Base Charleston. He seems to ride it to work pretty often.

Rode a lot this past weekend....
    I didn't see ANY other F6Bs on the road!!!!

C'mon people! Let's ride!