Fair price for 2013 F6B leftover on Dealer floor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fair price for 2013 F6B leftover on Dealer floor?

I received a message from the salesman this eve, when they put a battery in the bike the odometer read "0" miles. They are going to prep it tomorrow. I plan to drive into the shop and take a look at it, if everything is as he say's it is I think I will buy it.
    Purchase price + Dealer Prep + Title, Plates, Tags... out the door = $15,085.00
    I am going to ask them if they will sell me a few of the accessories I want for it at Their cost on the day I buy the bike.
    I am looking forward to riding a quiet, comfortable, powerful, dependable motorcycle!!

Fl Dealer had 2 @ 13900.00

These are probably gone but he wanted $13900.00 ea.no fees
    Chattanooga Honda has new ones for 17,800.00, no fees Gals name at chatt is Ashley (cute)
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy1961 View Post
    Greetings everyone, This is my First post on this site. I am looking at a 2013 F6B Black, it is Brand New on the dealer showroom floor. I would like to know what you all think would be a Fair purchase price for this bike, it IS two years old But, still brand new.
    Thank you, Bo
    SKSFOX

That sounds like a good deal, good luck and enjoy your bike.

Curious

What kind of slead are comming from?
    I received a message from the salesman this eve, when they put a battery in the bike the odometer read "0" miles. They are going to prep it tomorrow. I plan to drive into the shop and take a look at it, if everything is as he say's it is I think I will buy it.
    I am going to ask them if they will sell me a few of the accessories I want for it at Their cost on the day I buy the bike.
    I am looking forward to riding a quiet, comfortable, powerful, dependable motorcycle!!
    SKSFOX

That don't sound like to bad of a price to me . But I still owe more than that on my 2013 deluxe. Enjoy & welcome .

If the dealership is nearby and has a good reputation, go for it, don't think you will be disappointed! You can always make them a slightly lower offer before you pull out your checkbook and see what they say....

Sounds like a good price to me. That is 2k less than what I paid

Honda is running a promo on leftover 2013. 2k bonus bucks.http://powersports.honda.com/offers.aspx make sure you get it.
    http://eshopping.honda.com/popNCerti...ctCookies=true

One would like to think that with the 2015's being shipped to dealers now, they would be very aggressive in moving out the remaining 2013's?

Riderboy get the $1000 incentive and put a back rest, centerstand and heated grips on it. oh yea I forgot just about everyone changes the wind shield.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt