McDonald's - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McDonald's

As I see it you used to go to McD for a quick CHEAP hamburger. Today you go to McD and it cost you $5 for a stamped out over processed piece of meat on a sesame seed bun.
    Today I can go to my local bar and get a custom made real hamburger made with real meat for about the same price. The trouble comes when I order a beverage or maybe 2 there, that drives my calorie count way up. But I do come out feeling way happier!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    As I see it you used to go to McD for a quick CHEAP hamburger. Today you go to McD and it cost you $5 for a stamped out over processed piece of meat on a sesame seed bun.
    Today I can go to my local bar and get a custom made real hamburger made with real meat for about the same price. The trouble comes when I order a beverage or maybe 2 there, that drives my calorie count way up. But I do come out feeling way happier!
    And it wasn't even a Happy Meal !!
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Mc D

I read the same article in the WSJ. I went to Mc D for a cheap lunch and got the combo meal (burger fries coke) $8.00! Like someone said you can get a better burger grilled for the same price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The packaging at mcdonalds looks more appealing than the burger's.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    The packaging at mcdonalds looks more appealing than the burger's.

AGREED!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

When I leave Japan my last meal at the airport is usually Mc'Donalds...By far better than what they serve in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    When I leave Japan my last meal at the airport is usually Mc'Donalds...By far better than what they serve in the states.
    And then you arrive here and get on your Japanese made bike? Yep, It's all about the price, the quality, and the Packaging!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    And then you arrive here and get on your Japanese made bike? Yep, It's all about the price, the quality, and the Packaging!
    Pretty much, I have three motorcycles and 2 quads currently and they're all Japanese. I looked at going to the birth place of our "B"s, however it's two islands father south and quite involved to get to from here.

Japan doesn't allow all the garbage, filler and such in it's food supply that the US does. The difference is pretty amazing.

What we have here is marketing 101. If you don't serve what I like at your business I find one that does to include motorcycles.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    What we have here is marketing 101. If you don't serve what I like at your business I find one that does to include motorcycles.
    For the most part, however as we all know many people will stick with an inferior product they know vs risking trying something different...