I'm at an impasse....... - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I'm at an impasse.......

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Wishey 1 ...." And I'm 60 now, shouldn't I start thinking " n.... to answer your question the Can Am is a POS ! Period !!!

I'm just asking things like WHY do you know or think or believe that.....??

Cool

I have ridden a Can Am.... I felt like my life was in danger...reminded me of the Honda Three Wheelers that the Government took off the market because so many people where getting hurt...... If you are trying to chose between that and a F6B...... you are comparing rotten oranges and apples.....just sayin.....

as far as your physical ability...only you can answer that...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well, like I said......

It's a different beast, you must take a feather lite grip.....a hard grip will sway it from side to
    side, then most grip harder, the power steering makes every hard control worse, its tech babe.

Anyway I really really appreciate your input but, you didn't really bond with the Can-Am
    did you...?

Quote Originally Posted by wishey1 View Post
    It's a different beast, you must take a feather lite grip.....a hard grip will sway it from side to
    side, then most grip harder, the power steering makes every hard control worse, its tech babe.

Anyway I really really appreciate your input but, you didn't really bond with the Can-Am
    did you...?

I always love it when someone that does not know what they are talking about...sticks their foot in their mouth.
    And I am not talking about Steve. I know Steve well enough to know that he knows what he is talking about.

May I ask.....

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    First, I have to agree with almost everything that Bobby said. He hit a lot of the key notes in that tune. The F6B is a very visible bike, and if you have any doubts, add the lower cowling lights like most of us have done. Some of us have added the EC Single Shooter lights, with Yellow Lens, as the purpose of that light is to force car drivers to SEE you, rather than using the light to light up the road...which is what the 960 Dual LEDs are for.

Yes, I too had a Burgman 650, and loved it. Mine was actually converted to a ST-650...half the engine but twice the heart of an ST-1300. And while technically the Burgman 650 is a scooter, it is more of a motorcycle than 93.14159 % of the scooters out there. A Burgman 650 can run at speed with an F6B all day long. But, alas...I did sell my Burgman 650, because...and very specifically because...the F6B satisfied all the needs that the Burgman 650 was bought for.

After 43 years of riding, and...unmentionable miles...(see...I din't mention them)...I can say that the F6B is the best bike I have ever owned, and one that I plan to keep for a long time...and many unmentionable miles

And, the word is...it is going to be a one year bike, meaning...there will not be a 2014 model year of the 2014 (rumor), so you better buy one now before they are all gone.

Seriously, I know how good a Burgman 650 can be...but the F6B is so WAY much better.

How many miles (approx.) have you ridden...?

If you are speaking of wishey.....

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I always love it when someone that does not know what they are talking about...sticks their foot in their mouth.
    And I am not talking about Steve. I know Steve well enough to know that he knows what he is talking about.
    I do it all the time, it's just the way I roll....

Let me ask this if I may.....how many happy miles have been put on Can-Am's compared to
    your wife's and yours......

Comparably speaking, who ate their foot....?

...and yes, the time is set...

I ride them both tomorrow...

Wish me luck....?

w

Quote Originally Posted by wishey1 View Post
    How many miles (approx.) have you ridden...?

If you have to ask THAT question...you are showing that you have NOT read back posts on this forum, as that subject has been covered too much...according to some people. Additionally, should know, but apparently you do not, that IBA members do not post their mileage anymore than needed, because...it bugs the heck out of some less riding members...and...by not knowing how many MILES I have ridden...it shows you do not know WHO you are dealing with.

I can assure you of this...and it is a fact...I am the one person on this forum that you do not want to attempt to compare life's riding experience with.
    You can saddle up to the bar and talk about your little ride here, and your little ride there with 93.14159 % of the guys and gals here, but dont' even think of doing that with me, especially when you dis me or my wife like that.

I would...politely...suggest that you make your own decision about whether to buy whatever bike you want to buy, and then move on to another subject/thread, as this one has been exhausted.

Gotcha!!!.......just funnin' ya brah.....

yeah, I read all about the 43 trips to the moon, was only playing...

Don't fret, I'm a fan, just punked ya...

Can am

I read what Sparky said so I went to look at 1 today . Never been on a 3 wheeler .
    They where closed on a Monday.