F6B Trike Conversion - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B Trike Conversion

One of the best looking trikes I've seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I have a friend that lost a leg in IRAQ , another to diabetes and another that was paralyzed in a automobile accident.

All 3 have been motorcycle riders for over 25-30 years each, they CAN AFFORD whatever they want but still desire the freedom and wind while riding a motorcycle albeit 3 wheels . One of them is worth more then 25,000,000.00 USD. Your opinion is once again based on incorrect ASSumptions.

PaulBlues who is a forum member from Scotland (paralyzed) not only owned a TRIKED Honda RUNE but recently TRIKED a Black F6B,
    your comments are offensive to those that have been disabled while serving in the military, have inherited medical conditions beyond their control or by the fault of others in a accident.

Stick to just the F6B comments and try to post something positive.

Terry, you need to step back and look at things from the other side. It's not always like the way you think.

P/S ..... I OWN a TRIKE amongst several other motorcycles, affordability has NOTHING to do with ownership, my Trike costs more then many convertibles.
    Too right
    A mate of ours raced production until a few years ago with only one leg

As to my incorrect assumptions??????
    Only been riding for maybe 50 years and licensed for 45 and in that time have averaged riding 3/4 days a week and still think a motorcycle has 2 wheels

Personally I don't care what the disabled do but a Trike is not a Motorcycle.
    End of story
    In fact they should not be allowed at Motorcycle events and in fact here in the land down under at most rally's they are not allowed in just like cars.

My comments are not directed at anyone other than to me theirs no difference between a trike and a convertible car.

As to my comments being offensive to those that have been disabled while serving in the military,

I pulled a bloke with the help of a couple of mates out of a pit that went bang and he could never ride again and am sure he would stand by my comments.

And at a funeral I gave the Eulogy for a person I had seen grow up from a boy who served in SASR and rode and thought and said the same as me.
    he was discharged because of injuries and basically his body had had enough.
    I know after military operations he had been in Hospital 5/6 times
    You know of him. It was a mate, a fellow trooper in his team that won a VC (Victoria Cross) in Afghanastan.

Sorry if once again I have offended. As to my incorrect assumptions???????
    And you wont agree?????? but I dont care how much someone spends on a Trike even if it is 25 million? 28 million Australian
    Or have I assumed that as well ??

I really like the look.If I live long enough and want to keep the wind in my face I will have to go this route.Just nice to know we have a lot to choose from to go three wheels on a Wing.And remind me not to go to a "Motorcycle Event" down under as it does not seem to friendly.Really three wheels pisses you off that much

tried to talk the wife into getting one of these for her in Daytona. Sure would help me out with both of the kids being able to ride at the same time! Would save some big arguments!!

Attachment 12626

Love the trike.
    i will still need to tweak it a little . but is almost perfect .
    engine guard chrome off.
    front blinker to switchback led.
    but that way they leave me something to do in my spare time and spend my spare money !
    Ride what makes you happy I do and right now it is my F6B

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    a Trike even if it is 25 million? 28 million Australian
    Or have I assumed that as well ??

One of my friends is worth over 25,000,000.00 and choses to ride a trike instead of a convertible.
    Your statement regarding "trikes are just for people that can't afford a convertible" is baseless.
    We are all equal, I don't care what you ride as long as you ride.

We had a forum member attend our F6B Rally last year, his father joined us who happened to ride a Goldwing Trike. It was nice to see him ride with all of us and enjoy the weekend with his son as well.

Don't knock the trikes, they have a purpose for many. Let's just agree to disagree

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    One of my friends is worth over 25,000,000.00 and choses to ride a trike instead of a convertible.
    Your statement regarding "trikes are just for people that can't afford a convertible" is baseless.
    We are all equal, I don't care what you ride as long as you ride.

We had a forum member attend our F6B Rally last year, his father joined us who happened to ride a Goldwing Trike. It was nice to see him ride with all of us and enjoy the weekend with his son as well.

Don't knock the trikes, they have a purpose for many. Let's just agree to disagree
    Ahhh worth over 25 million and owns a trike???? Ohhh Ok

But do you really ride a Trike????????
    If I put handlebars on me car it would still be a car
    Can't disagree about that

Quote Originally Posted by flamed20 View Post
    tried to talk the wife into getting one of these for her in Daytona. Sure would help me out with both of the kids being able to ride at the same time! Would save some big arguments!!

Attachment 12626
    Mate theirs a hell of a lot of them in the land down under
    And their pretty cheap
    Met a chick that drove one and she says its heaps better than the bike she rode because she's got this thing wrong with her where she just falls asleep????
    Yeah i know????????

This is just badass!

Quote Originally Posted by WingStuff.com View Post
    What do you all think?

More Images for your viewing pleasure:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Too much sun Terry, too much sun. Get a hat man!

Those who WISH to ride, but CAN'T, still share the EXACT same spirit that you, me, and everybody else on two wheels shares.

God bless you and your good fortune to be able to ride anything you want. And God bless your ability to discern a man's spirit to determine that he's not fit to ride with you.