Dainese super air drake pants - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dainese super air drake pants

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Nobody has any suggestions for hot weather pants, nobody???

Most of the mesh pants are great. Above 80 degrees, avoid the black ones. The black mesh heats up while stopped and then when you go, the breeze through the mesh puts all the heat onto your legs.

I will receive my Dainese Super Air Drake pants on Thursday. They had to ship them from Italy!!! (I will let you know how they work).

I was planning on doing the ass-less chaps thing under the Dainese pants. I have to have protection just in case because I don't want my baby soft ass to get road rash.

Seriously I think that I will wear some real thin light wieght shorts under these and let the air flow better than jeans but still have the protection. If you wear jeans you will have no more protection than the ass-less chaps you all love. I love them also but on sexy women.
    Steve

Money to Burn

I'm glad you guys have money to burn. I just can't afford anything that pricey, I will stick with my Duluth Trading Firehose jeans, there the only ones I know of that you can slide on the asphalt 20 yards or so and get up without any road rash on your butt and use them the next day with no damage to the jeans. They are comfortable to wear but in high heat might be a problem. But you can't beat the price of $59.50. Right up my alley.

Dainese Light Wave Jacket

I can't comment on their pants but certainly can recommend their mesh jacket for "hot" weather.

Attachment 18868Attachment 18869

I wear a Draggin Shirt when its warm...never looked into pants, the fire hose ones from Duluth didn't fit right. I generally wear my wrangler worx ones with the knee pad pockets...Luv'm and I've wore them hot and cold.

Nobody has any suggestions for hot weather pants, nobody???
    Black pants like black helmets absorb heat, I recommend khakis.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

shooter
    Anyone have some beach to wash my eyes out? I will get even.. don't know how or when, but I will.

Did you see my avatar? Shooter will tell you: Don't f with me.
    Don't worry about it Larry. He's a wussy. Makes big claims about his slow ass red bike but never backs it up. I don't think he even has a gun much less knows how to shoot.one.

I use these from Cycle Gear. Comfortable mesh pants, much better than jeans, air goes thru them everywhere, I paid around $50 for them on sale. They also include knee armor and the sides have padding as well. The gray line around knees is reflective at night.

Attachment 18877

http://www.cyclegear.com/BILT-Blaze-...torcycle-Pants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

I use the Olympia Avenger mesh suit. One piece, about 30 seconds on/off. Fits nice. Can wear a nice business suit underneath, or shorts and a t-shirt. TONS of ventilation during the hot summers in SoCal, and great protection all around.

I have the Super Air Drake pants and they are great in hot summer weather. Full protection while staying cool.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado