Passenger Footpeg help needed - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Passenger Footpeg help needed

1 other suggestion ii found stock goldwing passenger boards bolt right on and you can paint the aluminum black work perfect my wife loves them an they fold up. A lot of used ones on e bay

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
    1 other suggestion ii found stock goldwing passenger boards bolt right on and you can paint the aluminum black work perfect my wife loves them an they fold up. A lot of used ones on e bay
    I was looking at the oem passenger goldwing boards and I don't see how they would bolt right up? They have 2 holes in the floorboards that look nothing like the stock passenger peg? Is there an adapter or something?

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I was looking at the oem passenger goldwing boards and I don't see how they would bolt right up? They have 2 holes in the floorboards that look nothing like the stock passenger peg? Is there an adapter or something?
    These are off the 2014 Valkyrie and bolt right on.

I purchased these from my dealer.

Look great. Work great, flip up and out of way.

Part #:08U70-MJR-670ZB

MSRP*$199.95
    2013 Black Deluxe( Sold), 2012 VFR1200 DCT, 2018 Gold Wing DCT

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I just scored a like new set for $30! They're are quite a few people on the Wing board that are letting them go cheap! A few are new sets for $50 and $60.....search passenger floorboards......

shooter
    Guys I have been looking at the Rivco adjustable passenger boards. They have a 3 inch arm that is adjustable in a 360 range of motion. They're high dollar but they seem to be the most versatile. I'm open to opinions.

yep, got a set of GW boards for $40 and they were painted black. Sweetie likes them.

Does the bolts from the F6B passenger peg plates work for bolting on the Wing passenger board?
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    Does the bolts from the F6B passenger peg plates work for bolting on the Wing passenger board?
    I've been told they do. Got a set coming from FL that should be here this week. I can confirm then. You just remove the oem pegs and the plate they're attached to, and reuse the oem bolts for the wing boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    I've been told they do. Got a set coming from FL that should be here this week. I can confirm then. You just remove the oem pegs and the plate they're attached to, and reuse the oem bolts for the wing boards.
    I bought a pair off the GL1800 board. He wasn't sure which bolts went with the passenger boards.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]