Folding motorcycle trailers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folding motorcycle trailers

Folding motorcycle trailers

I would like some recommendations on folding trailers to carry a F6B. It would be used for long distance hauling.
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

There was a post on this recently...someone will chime in and help ...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...on-MC-trailers

I have one that i could be talked out of.... no title, but bill of sale.

I have a kendon single and double folding motorcycle trailer. I have hauled Hogs and Asian bikes many times, but have not hauled my F6B. A great, easy to put away for storage trailer. Bob

shooter
    I have a Kendon Ride On Single. I haul my 109 and F6B on it. I've sold trailers for 20 years. The Kendon is the best and smoothest trailer I have ever pulled. And I've pulled trailers of all types and sizes tens of thousands of miles. The torsion suspension is great. Easy to load and tie down. You can run 80 mph no prob. Great trailer.

Plam Bay Florida, summer in Battle Creek, Mi.
    I have this trailer and tow my F6B, and have towed my Valkyrie back and forth from Michigan to Florida as well as other places. It is built extremely well and I tow at 75 to 80 mph. The components are all first rate including the tires. You will not notice more than a gallon or two difference in millage. You won't even know it's on your vehicle. I tow with a SUV Honda Pilot, but have towed with a Honda Accord. It's the easiest trailer to load I have used. I had an Ironhorse enclosed trailer which I loved, but it took up to much room in my garage. No place to store it outside. So I sold it and bought this trailer. The trailer folds up into a very small area and can be stored either flat on the ground or leaned up against a wall. One of the dealers is in Jupiter Florida. Here is the web site http://stingertrailer.com/ The guy in Florida is Eric and his phone number is 561-799-9854. These trailers are in my opinion priced very well as you will see from the web site. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BobinMich View Post
    I have a kendon single and double folding motorcycle trailer. I have hauled Hogs and Asian bikes many times, but have not hauled my F6B. A great, easy to put away for storage trailer. Bob
    I have the double Kendon and I love it. It hauls my 1800 VTX C fine. I haven't had the need to haul the F6B yet but I don't see any issues.
    '73 Honda XL250
    '02 Honda 1800 VTX C
    '14 Honda F6B Deluxe

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Main section leans against wall in garage. Occupies approx 8 inches of garage width. Shown here lowered to the floor. (Pick points added to garage ceiling. Block and tackle used for all lifting)

Attachment 10364

(10) bolts plus lug nuts to assemble to this point:

Attachment 10365

Add sides and chock:

Attachment 10366

Ready to roll:

DSCN0057.jpg

Time to assemble Scotrod?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Time to assemble Scotrod?
    Eh, probably an hour, hour and a half just fiddle-fartin around by myself in the garage. Goes faster each time I do it.

I looked at folding trailers, and of the ones I was interested in, they wouldn't fit inside my garage. Opted for the 5 X 9 that I could partially disassemble as it can haul more types of items than just a MC. The E-trac on both sides really makes tie-off nice.

About 8 inches thick stowed against the wall. It shares a 2 car garage with a RAM quad cab, a Ford Edge, and a buncha misc stuff.