Trump

Thread: Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Went the nasty name calling starts, aka "I don't have any facts, so I'll call them names." I'm done with this thread. Trump & the Russians have got our country so divided, that we can no longer talk to one another as gentlemen. I refuse to get in a name calling, pissing contest over a difference of opinion...……………….. and that's all it is, a difference of opinion...… Ewreck, you or nobody else has any idea how I vote...…….. well, maybe the Russians do.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Went the nasty name calling starts, aka "I don't have any facts, so I'll call them names." I'm done with this thread. Trump & the Russians have got our country so divided, that we can no longer talk to one another as gentlemen. I refuse to get in a name calling, pissing contest over a difference of opinion...……………….. and that's all it is, a difference of opinion...… Ewreck, you or nobody else has any idea how I vote...…….. well, maybe the Russians do.
    Who's called you a name and refute one thing I've posted in this whole thread. We're divided because a large portion of this country wants to destroy its existence and turn it into something it was never intended to be. Russia is just a lame excuse for people who like to pick low hanging fruit. ALL countries spy, collude, disrupt and worse, us included. Your admiration for Canada, negative comments towards firearms,President Trump,and your own disclosure on this thread that you vote "both sides of the aisle" gives me a pretty good idea exactly how you vote. I'd still buy you I beer as its gonna be a rough ride for a lot of people until 2024.