Cailf gas prices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cailf gas prices

Cailf gas prices

I am staying at my sisters house in San Diego and the gas prices here are crazy. The lowest I saw was $199.9 a gal across the street it was $229.9 down the road $249.9 close to the ocean the price goes up to $349.9. In Wis if one gas station is at $199.9 they're all at $199.9.
    With this great weather I wish I had a motorcycle where so I could burn up some of this over price gas. But walking will have to work for now, did I say love this weather.😎😎😍😍☀️☀️☀️

Lowest here is 157.9 and right down the street it's 184.9...guess who has lines and who doesn't....their choice.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Saw $1.47 in Mississippi yesterday...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    $139.9 the other day. If I lived in Cali I would move.

$1.35 in Corpus.

Smile

Regular is 1.34 9/10 in Aiken SC for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I am staying at my sisters house in San Diego and the gas prices here are crazy. The lowest I saw was $199.9 a gal across the street it was $229.9 down the road $249.9 close to the ocean the price goes up to $349.9. In Wis if one gas station is at $199.9 they're all at $199.9.
    With this great weather I wish I had a motorcycle where so I could burn up some of this over price gas. But walking will have to work for now, did I say love this weather.☀️☀️☀️
    I know what you mean about crazy prices. We have the same thing going on here in Maryland, but what really gets me is that the same brand stations, i.e. Shell, Exxon, that are with-in 6-7 blocks of each other have as much as .8 to .10 cents difference in their prices. All I can say is that it looks like gouging to me.

It's all about gas tax-some states like here in Nevada are high on the tax side.Regular is about 1.79 a gallon but are roads are well taken care of.I have been on roads,freeways from the midwest to the east coast over the last 40 years and some of them were like they had been bombed.Potholes that could swallow up the whole front end of a Wing.With that said I don't mind paying a little more for a nice safe roadway.

Oh sure, rub it in.

...don't even talk to us Canadians about this.... 5 min from home, in Point Roberts WA, it's less than $2 per gallon. Probably our damn oil, too. Any where else in the Vancouver lower mainland area, approx. $4.40 per gallon.
    But we all get to feel good about subsidizing public transit and bicycle lanes...

The gas prices have been increasing in the PRK over the last week. We were sitting at a stop light and watched the posted prices jump before the light turned green. Gooberner Moonbeam has some more irrespon$ible $pending to do.