My turn - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My turn

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    a couple of short range missle tubes that fire when cagers get to close. Glad to hear your going to be back on two wheels. Your also buying the fastest color, I love this matte silver, since I chromed it up it even stands out moreAttachment 17548Attachment 17549
    Apparently "chromed up" is subjective.20150612_140046-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    a couple of short range missle tubes that fire when cagers get to close. Glad to hear your going to be back on two wheels. Your also buying the fastest color, I love this matte silver, since I chromed it up it even stands out moreAttachment 17548Attachment 17549
    Thanks seadog...I know a dark shield is on the list eventually. I think it would look killer, along with function. You might know me from the other forum where I don't go mod crazy....haven't changed in that respect. Thinking a brake light modulator and maybe the healtech gear indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    I paid 17,900 for my 2015 Deluxe a couple of months ago. So I think your 16,800 for the Standard is right in line. Enjoy the new ride!!!
    Happy to hear that I didn't get ripped. You just don't see deals like that here. Thanks

Wayne Glad to see you are on here for good ! Best Bike I have owned ! smooth as butta :-)

Lee from m109riderscom...I got the grey deluxe Love The cruise I do a lot of interstate rides to Saint Simons !

Quote Originally Posted by Love to ride View Post
    Wayne Glad to see you are on here for good ! Best Bike I have owned ! smooth as butta :-)

Lee from m109riders.com...I got the grey deluxe Love The cruise I do a lot of interstate rides to Saint Simons !
    Lee, great to hear from you! Ya, I'll be here quite a bit. She's bigger than the 9 and I haven't ridden in 2 seasons now, but I can't wait after what's been going on. Will be in touch for sure.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Lee, great to hear from you! Ya, I'll be here quite a bit. She's bigger than the 9 and I haven't ridden in 2 seasons now, but I can't wait after what's been going on. Will be in touch for sure.
    Training Wheels??

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Training Wheels??
    We'll find out Monday!

shooter
    Long as you're riding buddy. I'll ride with ya. Training wheels and all.

That sounds like a great deal to me. I paid around the same for a 2013 here in Az not to long ago. I moved down here from North of Boston 5 yrs ago and bought 2 Hondas up there. Which dealership did you go with if you don't mind me asking? I have worked with a few.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Long as you're riding buddy. I'll ride with ya. Training wheels and all.
    By the time we meet up, I'll be near expert....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bweiner10 View Post
    That sounds like a great deal to me. I paid around the same for a 2013 here in Az not to long ago. I moved down here from North of Boston 5 yrs ago and bought 2 Hondas up there. Which dealership did you go with if you don't mind me asking? I have worked with a few.
    I worked with a place called Motorsports Nation. A friend is an insurance agent and knew them. They're based in CT., with two locations there, and just opened one close to me in Rehoboth, Mass., 20 minutes away. Rehoboth only does Kawasaki and Yamaha. The good part is that they're shipping my bike here so I don't have to travel to CT again. That ride sucked last night!