Lower Wing products suspension bracket.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lower Wing products suspension bracket.

Lower Wing products suspension bracket.

Just ordered the 1" lowering bracket. going to do it myself. For you guys that have raised your fork tubes, are they easy to get at or do I have to remove a lot of tupperware. Have run a Google search w/out much success and don't have a service manual yet. Have adjusted them on a '02 & 09 Roadstar Warrior in the past but have not even looked at the 6's yet. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Just ordered the 1" lowering bracket. going to do it myself. For you guys that have raised your fork tubes, are they easy to get at or do I have to remove a lot of tupperware. Have run a Google search w/out much success and don't have a service manual yet. Have adjusted them on a '02 & 09 Roadstar Warrior in the past but have not even looked at the 6's yet. Thanks in advance.
    I suspect lowering the F6B is a mistake. Better to get a lower profile seat. The stock height f6 drags supper easy. Just my opinion.Dickie

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I suspect lowering the F6B is a mistake. Better to get a lower profile seat. The stock height f6 drags supper easy. Just my opinion.Dickie
    Have the seat, Mustang, I want more. Have read the reviews, feel comfortable w/the 1", it will fit my riding style and if it doesn't work out I can always go back to stock.

Just need some info on raising the forks.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Might cruise the GL forums as some have modded their front suspension w/aftermarket, and I believe one flavor of aftermarket instructs you to raise the tubes in the triple-tree.

Winter Projects

I have a list of stuff I wanted to get done during the winter ... look like the lowering kit just got scratched off the list.
    Been checking the Lower Wing Products web site for the past couple of weeks, it has been down, now today it looks like a parked site.
    Anyone know if Lower Wings Products got bought out, merged or just faded away?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    I have a list of stuff I wanted to get done during the winter ... look like the lowering kit just got scratched off the list.
    Been checking the Lower Wing Products web site for the past couple of weeks, it has been down, now today it looks like a parked site.
    Anyone know if Lower Wings Products got bought out, merged or just faded away?
    That would be to bad, it was a quality product.

shooter
    Dickie I expect a lot has to do with rider weight. I weigh 290 and ride two up most of the time. You're right the old gal drags if you're not careful. If he isn't a big guy I think1 inch will be OK.

I am 230 and went the !", works fine for me.

Face book page hasn't had any activity since June 4th.

Most everything I own is lowered, I personally like the look. You learn how to compensate for it and live w/the limitations of a lowered vehicle. Speed bumps are not my friend.