A Fond Farewell - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Fond Farewell

Full circle

Yup started out with a 3 wheeler , good for you on your decision, hope to get there as well.

Be safe.

Passion for riding is a passion that does not dwindle. 2 wheels or 3 wheels or sometimes 4 with the right attitude is still a passion that can only be fulfilled by wind flowing past you feeling connected with the world at speed.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

Stick around.....we won't hold the trike against you!

....sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    So far the good Lord has watched over my health and I count my blessings everyday...Although I just finished a 9 week Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer, I feel pretty good and the Dr. feels confident I will do okay...At 76 I still ride, with good confidence, my F6B and hope to for a few more years...My best riding buddy went to a 3-wheeler a few years ago but now, due to lung problems, he has given up riding altogether at almost 80...I am not sure what the future holds for me as it relates to riding motorcycles, but I am glad for those that make the decision to continue to ride using 3 wheels.....Enjoy it while you can as life goes by very, very fast as one ages....Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Thank you, guys, for dropping in. If I go buy that thing back, I'll let y'all know!!

My new plate reads: 2 B4

Hey, Stick, I may have missed it but did you mention which 3-wheeler you went with? I do hope you will find enjoyment with whatever you got. I imagine there are 3-wheelers in many of our futures.
    Ken (Hornblower)

I wish you wind in the face and good horizons whatever you choose to motate on. Cheers.

Best of luck to you, Stick. Nothing at all wrong with your decision to add a wheel! Be safe!
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Hey, Stick, I may have missed it but did you mention which 3-wheeler you went with? I do hope you will find enjoyment with whatever you got. I imagine there are 3-wheelers in many of our futures.
    Hey Hornblower - since you asked, I went with a Spyder. The RT model, touring model. I had triked a Valkyrie before the B, and didn't love it. Not as cool lookin, but ground up design for the Spyder sounded good. It sure is a different animal, but I'm in the process of adjusting. Thanks for your interest and thanks to all for a mighty nice send off!!!
    Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Hey Hornblower - since you asked, I went with a Spyder. The RT model, touring model. I had triked a Valkyrie before the B, and didn't love it. Not as cool lookin, but ground up design for the Spyder sounded good. It sure is a different animal, but I'm in the process of adjusting. Thanks for your interest and thanks to all for a mighty nice send off!!!
    Stick
    Good to hear! One of my riding buddies and previous "B" owner is Deerslayer and his transition to the Spyder has gone well. He went through quite a learning curve but has worked on it and is riding pretty fast. I don't usually have to wait much at all for him. Hope you enjoy yours just as much!
    Ken (Hornblower)