Balance issue? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Balance issue?

Cool

WoW!!! I'm moving up....to be compared to Miles...however he has me beat by 1.35489515+6131 .......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Could be the crown of the road. Mine went slightly to the right, but I could correct it by leaning my body slightly to the left. Other bikes I have had did the same thing but not always to the right. Try a level blacktop with no crown to it. Sounds normal unless it veers to the right.

Gradual slope to right?

Both my 2007 Wing and F6b do the same thing. I wonder if there might be a gradual slope to the right to eliminate any water build-up in case of rain? Just a thought.

With no hands

I have to adjust my self in the saddle before I let go. But I have never tried over 40 + I only did because I am grown up and wanted to!

Well, if I lean left I can keep it straight too, I wanted to make sure it wasn't just my bike.

FYI, while testing my Go Cruise I kept it straight for quite a while at 65 mph on a loooong straight highway. (Don't try this at home, it's not safe)

The bike is VERY stable! That's what I wanted to find out.

I did try that on the way to work this morning. Mine is very balance, goes straight and true. My old BMW R1100RT would always lean to the right though.

Texting_While_Standing_on_Motorbike_.jpg Letting go of the handlebars is child's play plus the rest of the group don't seem to mind.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

RIDE THIS WEEKEND

Took a long ride on the F6B this weekend, from Maryland to Charlotte, N.C. At 80 with the cruise controle set the bike went down the road like it was possessed. I never had to touch the wheel. This machine is very well balanced. It didn't sway in either direction. It was a pleasure to ride.

I finally got a chance to try mine today (rain finally moved out of North Texas this afternoon). Straight and balanced for over a mile with my hands off the bars, Go Cruise set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I finally got a chance to try mine today (rain finally moved out of North Texas this afternoon). Straight and balanced for over a mile with my hands off the bars, Go Cruise set.
    Damn, I guess I'll have the shop check it out. I already know the answer. "Duh, I don't know". Seems strange to me with so many Goldwings out there that no one I ask at all these Honda shops seem to know anything about them. I guess I haven't asked the right person yet. I hope I didn't get a bad one, although it would be my luck.

It's still the BEST bike I've every owned, hands down. So it's hard to complain.