So who's picking up there new RC213V-S?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So who's picking up there new RC213V-S?

Talking So who's picking up there new RC213V-S?

So I was browsing around the Honda site to see some of the new stuff coming out and my jaw dropped when I saw the price tag on the new RC213V-S! Apparently it's a race ready MotoGP bike you can order right from Honda and take delivery at your dealer. The price tag you ask? A cool $184,000!!! Holy Smokes! I wonder if they will actually sell any? It does look amazing and if you had the disposable cash laying around I'm willing to bet it just one sick ride!

You can drool over the new details here: http://www.rc213v-s.com
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

I saw this as well. Thought it was actually a typo on a dealer's website till I saw the same price on a second dealer's website.

Sure, some people will buy them. Look at the prices that are on the Barret-Jackson auto auctions, for example. Some people have money just to waste! Or how about people paying hundred of thousands for some dead musicians guitar. Or tens of millions for a painting, Or a Team owner paying an athlete a 100 million contract. These people could do something much better with all their un-needed cash. JMHO

shooter
    If I sell my house and both bikes I think its doable. Gonna be hard splainin that to the wife.

Wouldn't buy one but sure glad somebody can spend THIER MONEY on their dreams or whatever they want to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    Wouldn't buy one but sure glad somebody can spend THIER MONEY on their dreams or whatever they want to do with it.
    +1..Proud of them...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Excuse my ignorance, but what about it warrants its price tag over other RR crotch rockets ?

It's a full on MotoGP bike with all the tech and build of a custom MotoGP machine. Hand welded frames, the engine is insane as is the suspension. Everything is no expense spared.

Wow there are some bitter folks on here it seems that other people who have the means can (and do) buy something like this.
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Wmorgan2k View Post
    It's a full on MotoGP bike with all the tech and build of a custom MotoGP machine. Hand welded frames, the engine is insane as is the suspension. Everything is no expense spared.

Wow there are some bitter folks on here it seems that other people who have the means can (and do) buy something like this.
    My apology to all. I didn't mean to have my post come off that way. If someone wants something and can afford it, then that's great. I'll try to make future posts better. Once again, I wasn't trying to sound bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    Sure, some people will buy them. Look at the prices that are on the Barret-Jackson auto auctions, for example. Some people have money just to waste! Or how about people paying hundred of thousands for some dead musicians guitar. Or tens of millions for a painting, Or a Team owner paying an athlete a 100 million contract. These people could do something much better with all their un-needed cash. JMHO
    Please take no offence at this question...just curious, but are you a Democrat?
    And just so ya know I'm registered as an Independent with a slight tilt to the right in some of my veiws

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/