Went to set appointment for recall, got new bike instead - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Went to set appointment for recall, got new bike instead

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jimsol1 View Post
    1. I thought you were a COFFEE weasel, liquid glass will go on my truck.
    2. I took 10k for mine stripped back to stock, 9500 miles, bald tires, and shabby paint.
    3. The dealer is Outdoor Motorsports in Amsterdam,ny. 518 883-3419. They had 1 red 2013 standard, and one black full wing, black, 2015 or 2016. tell them I sent you. Jim Solghan
    Sincere thanks for the personal info! And good for you taking a step up while keeping all your mods. What a great story. I am certain that when I replace my 2013 it will be with another F6B but I'm pretty sure it will be because they are able to fly by then.

Quote Originally Posted by BEIST View Post
    Sincere thanks for the personal info! And good for you taking a step up while keeping all your mods. What a great story. I am certain that when I replace my 2013 it will be with another F6B but I'm pretty sure it will be because they are able to fly by then.
    One thing for sure, I won't be buying another F6B until I see what happens with the next year's model.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Every single thing about this is awesome.
    shouldn't that be "AWE-some"?
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Quote Originally Posted by jimsol1 View Post
    2013 black standard, paid 17900.00 in 2013, had the swirling and scuffs, and 4 coats liquid glass. Needed rear tire after 9500 miles and brake recall. Bought new 2015 matte silver deluxe for 17900.00 instead. Paperwork and trip to bank was just faster than waiting for service. I am an impatient man!!!
    Started telling wife why I bought same bike by listing better paint, recall work done,new 3 year warranty, 2 new tires, black exhaust that I had been admiring, plus cruise, etc.

She said I don't have to justify, it just seems strange buying same bike again.
    Plus got free HJC modular helmet thrown in!

Switched over seat,windshield,luggage rack, and a few odds and ends. Felt like free upgrades.

Jim

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who does this kind of stuff. Last year while riding my black 2013 from Colorado back to Atlanta I stopped in Russellville, AR and traded it in on a 2015 matte silver. Go figure?

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who does this kind of stuff. Last year while riding my black 2013 from Colorado back to Atlanta I stopped in Russellville, AR and traded it in on a 2015 matte silver. Go figure?
    Can't hide money... jus' sayn'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Can't hide money... jus' sayn'
    No but you can sure burn it up.

Quote Originally Posted by No Handle Sam View Post
    No but you can sure burn it up.
    I'm thinking Honda is gonna do something big with next year's Gold Wing line up. While it's not hard to be content when comparing my 13 to a 15 or 16, not sure how I'll feel if Honda does a real revamp.