What is the best heated jacket liner?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best heated jacket liner?

What is the best heated jacket liner?

I have had the Tourmaster Synergy heated jacket liner for seven years and it has been great. There were initial problems with the power cable and now I the power keeps turning off. I have heard about the Gerbing is it better.

Has anyone used both the Tourmaster Synergy heated jacket and the Gerbing?

Stevenolts

Cool

Cycle Gear.... Perfect.... go long sleeve !!!!! They have a sale now where the controller is FREE !!!

https://www.cyclegear.com/store-loca...souri-store-89
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Only someone who has tried all makes of heater liners could actually answer your question. That being the case, I can't answer it either but I can say that my Gerbing liner and controller has been excellent. In fact, a wireless controller was recently introduced and I'm now using that. This has greatly improved the convenience of controlling the liners since it features a wireless battery-powered remote transmitter mounted where I can easily reach it. The receiver control module stays in my liner pocket. For me, this was a game-changer.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Alright Ken....... now I'm jealous !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I don't really have anything to add but I do want to point out that Tourmaster also has a wireless remote controller. I wouldn't be surprised if the same company made the controllers for both companies.
    I've been very happy with my Tourmaster jacket liner but it is the only one I've tried. I especially like the high heated neck.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Cool

Lets talk about MONEY and the real amount of use= $ per use. $179.00

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/hotwi...acket-liner-20

With free controller !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Alright Ken....... now I'm jealous !!!
    No need, Steve. You live in sunny Florida! Me, OTOH, I ride all winter in the Western NC mountains. It gets a bit "nippy" in the early mornings.
    Ken (Hornblower)

My wife got me covered from my feet , pants , jacket liner and glove liners with a dual controller a few years ago, Best Christmas present ever. It's all First Gear stuff. She shopped for deals on line. I think she got all of it for around the $400 mark. Been pretty happy with it all.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Check out: webbike.com they test all kinds of bike stuff, they'll give you all the pros & cons ==============OR ============you could move to FL. & not need one.

I luv my Gerbing gloves, I'm fairly warm blooded and don't require the liner yet. I did however freeze my hands pretty bad quading several years ago and they don't like the cold at all now. The gerbings are a high quality item. The GF has a heated jacket from Cabelas that works pretty good too.