May Consumer Reports Issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Consumer Reports Issue

Quote Originally Posted by badpapi View Post
    I've had some of that BMW 40% biddness

My Victory Cross Roads was the least reliable bike I've ever owned. Got rid of it before the warranty expired because it was a lemon. Lots of reports of porous head casings and electrical issues with recent Victory bikes. I will never buy another. Honda and Harley have been extremely reliable for me.

I will never believe a word that filthy pos excuse for a "report" says. They completely destroyed Suzuki Automotive in the US after writing a fake report about the Suzuki Samurai tipping over easy. I saw the video where they over and over tried to make it tip, but couldn't until they went way over the speeds of the test. Then they cheered and laughed. A-holes. I owned a Samurai for 17 years (bought new) and it was the best and most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Even after all the years off off-road abuse and eventually rock crawling, I never tipped it over.

After 20 years of litigation and dwindling vehicle sales, Suzuki gave up and went home. They don't sell cars here anymore. All over the world they are popular, safe and reliable.

But I'm not bitter or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I will never believe a word that filthy pos excuse for a "report" says. They completely destroyed Suzuki Automotive in the US after writing a fake report about the Suzuki Samurai tipping over easy. I saw the video where they over and over tried to make it tip, but couldn't until they went way over the speeds of the test. Then they cheered and laughed. A-holes. I owned a Samurai for 17 years (bought new) and it was the best and most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Even after all the years off off-road abuse and eventually rock crawling, I never tipped it over.

After 20 years of litigation and dwindling vehicle sales, Suzuki gave up and went home. They don't sell cars here anymore. All over the world they are popular, safe and reliable.

But I'm not bitter or anything.
    Glad to hear you have an open mind. Mag article is generally one person's opinion.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have this issue and it does not state which model bikes are being surveyed i.e..Goldwing or F6B for Honda. For HD most of the people surveyed are probably new owners or people who just traded in a bike that has a lot of miles on it; so their experience to them was amazing. We all now if we responded to Consumer Reports survey this article would have read differently. Most of us owned or are currently owning a HD and we know the truth. Personally reading the article was funny because I think they compared the Honda Shadow and Rebel to HD's more popular bikes Street/Road glides given these are the top selling HD's currently. Back in 2013 when they first compared a HD with a F6B the only bike they find at Hungry for Dollars I mean Harley Davidson...lol; was the CVO Road Glide a bike that cost almost twice the amount of a F6B. As we all know the F6B out performed that bike and that was the last time an article compared the F6B to a Harley.
    We all know we have a bike we can enjoy to ride and not just fit in with the crowd like the Harley guys feel they need to do.

P.S. I was shocked at the low ratings for repairs by the Can-Am Spyder, be careful out there Deer Slayer!!!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"P.S. I was shocked at the low ratings for repairs by the Can-Am Spyder, be careful out there Deer Slayer!!!"

If you are going to own a Can-Am, you need to become a gym rat .......JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com