In helmet audio

Thread: In helmet audio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I don't like anything blasting loudly or softly into my ears while I'm riding. I find it very distracting..... Just give me the enjoyment of the ride. To me, it's all about the riding experience, not what's going on in my ear...………………...just not my bag.
    Dont think your reply wiil add to the gentlemans question .

Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
    Dont think your reply wiil add to the gentlemans question .
    I like opinions that vary. If you don't listen to music at all, then you don't have to try and figure out which option is better or worse than the other. The problem simply resolves itself naturally if you will!

But seriously, just curious if there was a consensus for one side or the other of the original question. If many said, the Bluetooth is soooo much better and here's why, then I'd probably go with that. Or for instance if the consensus was that you get significantly better sound quality with the OEM Honda attachment with the cord than I'd probably give that a shot. I definitely don't like having to be tethered to the bike with a cord that's for certain. I had an in store demo at a dealership a few days ago with a Sena 20. I was not impressed at all with the sound quality and it wasn't very loud. Granted my hearing is shot too. I did like the option of connecting to other riders and listening to music. I would like to send the sound from my radio to a headset and be able to control my music and volumes off the bikes system. My bike has a Bluetooth audio connector but it's an input only, not an output. I would have to connect something to the DIN plug for output.
    The stoichiometric mixture for a gasoline engine is the ideal ratio of air to fuel that burns all fuel with no excess air. For gasoline fuel, the
    stoichiometric air–fuel mixture is about 14.7:1 i.e. for every one gram of fuel, 14.7 grams of air are required. - Wiki