hope for the future.....is there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hope for the future.....is there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is exciting. There are two unwelcomed candidates in the race and they both have secured my vote when the time comes. I am so sick of the RNC. They have finally stopped calling looking for handouts. When they send me mail and it has a metered return envelope it gets all of my Cruz flyers returned. If I had Trump mailings they would get them as well. The Republican party is screwed and this secret island meeting just tightened the noose around their gizzards. I wish a painful death to the party that stabbed their base in the back. They stabbed us before they stabbed the likes of hillaree, reid, pelosi and the whole ignorant clan on the democrat side. GO INSURGENT this November
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Yes Sir

Well said truthspeak. And I've not seen many Dems that like to be around Conservatives they think we're uneducated, love our guns and religion, they're so touchy and irascible .

shooter
    I got a new ticket for November. Tax/Stro.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    +1 !!!!!!!!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

If I'm elected:
    Shooter will be in charge of the Secret Service, blowing shit up and tank chroming.

53Driver will be piloting Marine One and will be ordered by the President to hover 100 ft. above Tony's house at 3 a.m. twice a week. If he attempts to shoot at the aircraft you have Presidential immunity to take him out. Preferably, a groin shot would be much more painful and a lot funnier, make a field decision.

BGLRY will be Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor of the new Dept. Of BBQ, Beer and Entertainment.

First order of business - sign an Executive Order providing for funds to buy Tony an F6B.

shooter
    Tax , I wish you was my neighbor. Dang we would have a good time. Wonder how much it costs to have an M1 Abrams triplechrome plated. Tax I really just wanted you. I threw Stro into the mix to satisfy the liberal tree huggers and the people that killed off Monday night Football.

I promise to give free motorcycles to everyone, free gas, free tires, free slurpee's less that 43oz, 44 and above will be criminal, free ammunition to everyone after they register their firearms and place them in the national underground armory in Barrow AK, free knife sharpening on thanksforgiving day, free .......I'll get back to you on more free stuff as the election season continues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

The minute an Italian from Brooklyn moves in your neighborhood the for sale signs will go up. Once they see the Blessed Mother on the lawn it'll be a ghost town. Hey, Stroguy is my VP and a future Conservative once I get done with him. Hillary was a Goldwater girl at one time then she became Whitewater Ho.

Tax , I wish you was my neighbor. Dang we would have a good time. Wonder how much it costs to have an M1 Abrams triplechrome plated. Tax I really just wanted you. I threw Stro into the mix to satisfy the liberal tree huggers and the people that killed off Monday night Football.
    Not as much as the American people paid for Biden's hair plugs, or Hillary's Spanx for a month (I just threw up in my mouth)

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If I'm elected:
    Shooter will be in charge of the Secret Service, blowing shit up and tank chroming.

53Driver will be piloting Marine One and will be ordered by the President to hover 100 ft. above Tony's house at 3 a.m. twice a week. If he attempts to shoot at the aircraft you have Presidential immunity to take him out. Preferably, a groin shot would be much more painful and a lot funnier, make a field decision.

BGLRY will be Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor of the new Dept. Of BBQ, Beer and Entertainment.

First order of business - sign an Executive Order providing for funds to buy Tony an F6B.

Make sure it's a 2016 White F6B, it will compliment my White GoldWing

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.