One of these.. is not like the other.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of these.. is not like the other.....

One of these.. is not like the other.....

I parked and took this picture at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky on May...... the "guys" said it was ok to park with them and they said, they liked the f6b... its fun to have something different and cool eh?...
    Attached Images Attached Images

TennX
    Thats a really nice looking Van...

The F6B is a class act and enhances the whole picture.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Great picture. I'll bet there was more than one of the other riders who were wishing they could take your bike for a test ride. There would have been some converts...

Where's waldo????

Ahhhh ... there he is !!!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Thats a really nice looking Van...

That's funny, I was looking at the Cadillac and the Illusion Blue Goldwing in the background . It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts

Is that a 1960's Harley? 1970's Harley? 2000 Harley? and a 2012 Harley? ……. did they ever change?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom6B View Post
    That's funny, I was looking at the Cadillac and the Illusion Blue Goldwing in the background . It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts
    Good one Phantom6B. Don't follow to close or you might get engine oil spray on your bike.

Is that a 1960's Harley? 1970's Harley? 2000 Harley? and a 2012 Harley? ……. did they ever change?
    All 5 bikes in the photo are black too.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

It doesn't hurt to have a Honda follow a Harley group of riders, someone has to pick-up the falling parts

Wow. So much outdated thinking in one post.

actually I was standing next to my F6B and a Harley Rider not knowing I was the owner, and thinking was a Harley Rider also, as there were about 10 close by and mine was the only F6B there said. " Makes me feel like half a fag, but I kind of like that bike" , so there are stereotypes on both sides. All I said was " that's a stupid thing to say" and walked away. Some things are just not worth it. Never had another negative comment from any kind of rider, including many Harleys, the rest of the week/trip!