Did I ever show you guys this.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did I ever show you guys this.....

Did I ever show you guys this.....

It doesn't throw off a lot of light in the daytime but it is a very warm glow at night. I wish I had bought a brighter LED ring instead.

That's cool. Tell me more about it.

wow that's cool!!

where can you find that or did you make it yourself?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

VALUE ACCESSORIES is taking orders for the latest LED Emblem light (brighter unit with multiple LEDS)

They will have them at the F6B Rally for show and tell. We are supposed to have a set to raffle off also.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/ho...egoldwing.aspx

Call and ask for Rick

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

VALUE ACCESSORIES is taking orders for the latest LED Emblem light (brighter unit with multiple LEDS)

They will have them at the F6B Rally for show and tell. We are supposed to have a set to raffle off also.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/ho...egoldwing.aspx

Call and ask for Rick
    Looks like these are going to be quite popular, already had a couple of messages since this post.
    We are going to have two sets of the LED Rings at the rally, one to raffle of to help pay for the rally and one to give away. I just got the two sets yesterday, brand new product.

I do not have them listed yet on our site. I was waiting to put them on until I had them in stock. We are getting both the amber and white. These will go over well, I have had them on my own F6B for a couple of months. Everyone comments on them wherever we take the bike. You can see them in the windows when you ride by in town during the daytime. They are very cool looking and bright like daylight driving lights (93 Nano LED's in each ring).

I will post as soon as I put them on our site, hopefully within a week or so. TricLed made these just for us, they will not be sold anywhere else, I even had to make up Installation Instructions for them. They will be $100 for a set with connections.
    Here are a couple of pictures installed on my bike.

thanks,
    Rick

F6B 0714.jpgWhite Ring Installed.jpgWhite Ring Un Lit.jpg

Here are the instructions. Pretty easy and a few different options.
    Installation Instruction White LED Rings GL1800 2012+ / F6B (TRIC9845)

Wiring can be installed several ways:

Option 1: On all the time with Ignition Key on.
    Right Side, Using supplied Connectors TIE LED Ring into the Hot and Ground supplying the switch for the Heated Grips. Connector should still be there even if you don’t have that option.
    Left Side, Using supplied Connectors TIE LED Ring into the Three Pin Plug under the Left Pocket.

Option 2: On all the time with Ignition Key on.
    Use Kuryakyn Adapter Plugs for Front Turn Signals and Running Lights.
    PLUG the Adapter Plugs into Bike then hook up to LED Rings.

Option 3: Switched On or Off.
    Use power from the Three Pin Plug under the Left Pocket, (Power only when Bike is turned on) or power from any other source running through a switch to the LED Rings.
    You may also use the Kuryakyn Master Cylinder Reservoir Cover Accessory Switches to power up the LED Rings. (KUR-7803)

Right Side LED Ring Installation:
    Remove Right side Fairing Trim Accent by SQUEEZING the Sides and PULLING up gently. We also use plastic Auto Body Panel tools. REMOVE Right Pocket or Cover.
    Test Fit the LED Ring on Right Side.
    HOLD The LED Ring Upside Down in place and MARK for Wiring at approximate five O’clock position.
    DRILL a 1/8” Hole for wiring.
    CLEAN Insert around Honda Emblem with alcohol and let dry.
    REMOVE 3M Tape Backing, Then INSTALL LED Ring.
    CONNECT LED Ring lead wires to wiring previously installed.

LEFT Side LED Ring Installation:
    REPEAT Right Side Installation for Left Side.
    Left Pocket can be removed by PRESSING DOWN the Center of the four Lock Pins in each corner with a small Flathead Screwdriver, Then PULL upwards to pull out the Pocket.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    So no removal / reinstallation of the OEM emblem, just 'ring it',,,,

Hmm,,,

I'm not a fan of added extra lights, mostly because they look like 'added extra's', but this 'feels' different,,,

Hmmmm,,,

I am QFL .....I'm in !!!! Now how would one hook that so it flashes w/ the turn signal???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm looking forward to their availability

Oh yeah, I'll be all over that! Of course then I'll need to pull the trigger on the new emblems from Hambly.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am QFL .....I'm in !!!! Now how would one hook that so it flashes w/ the turn signal???

We can make them flash, no problem. I think you want the Amber version though if it's going to flash with turn signals. We are going to have the Amber also, not sure when.