Is it legal? Side red turn,marker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it legal? Side red turn,marker.

Is it legal? Side red turn,marker.

I haven't found any smaller red marker, turn lights that will fit the side bags.
    Wondering if it's legal.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F6B Rider View Post
    I haven't found any smaller red marker, turn lights that will fit the side bags.
    Wondering if it's legal.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    It is legal. We don't have any direct replacements available. For some reason nobody seems to be making a direct replacement specifically for that. Probably something similar available. I do have the Show Chrome Side Bag Chrome Covers on mine in Smoke Chrome that have the Red LED's in them though. The red LED's do look good on the side.

Check out the red marker lights at "Superbrightleds.com" or check out the thread on my install.

Like these.Steve on the forum hooked me up with the vendor.Forgot where I got them from
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride it like you stole it

As far as the “ Law “is concerned…red on the back amber on the front…… http://www.superbrightleds.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    As far as the “ Law “is concerned…red on the back amber on the front…… http://www.superbrightleds.com/
    Reminds me of that ole' saying "Liquor in the front, Poker in the back".... Sorry couldn't resist.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

…."Liquor in the front, Poker in the back” I heard it as…liquor in the front and poker in the rear!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Agreed, Amber to the front and Red to the rear. Never put blue or green lights on your bike. Had a coworker got his 1500 Goldwing impounded over night because he had blue accent lights on his blue motorcycle, riding it down the road with the lamps on, in Virginia.

Red turn / marker

Thanks for all the input. Although let me clear up my questions. Because I can't find any rear side maker lights that also include a turn signal, turn signal being the interest, I am wondering if it's legal or not? And that's why I can't find any. I understand I can use a brake/marker/ turn and only use marker/turn but I can't find any small enough to install on side bags. Steve, I did purchase the lights you posted which are awesome marker lights. I also purchased the Kuryakyn front amber marker/turn lights. Thanks for any leads.

Thanks…you should be able to tap into your tun signals and make the marker lights also blink???