Thanks for all the comments so far. I am going to call the retailer and give them an ear full. I don't like negative talk, but at the same time, I don't want to see anyone else shell out beaucoup bucks for junk either. I don't think it was the installation since all areas look equally tacky and I watched the installer for most of the job. I've pulled most the product off the bike, but on the critical areas where it remains it's obvious it's on there. I'm a former graphic designer, so realize I see a lot of things most people don't, but even my gf immediately noticed the problems with the 3M product when I showed her, like the orange peel texture and roller seams and she pays 0 attention to anything motorcycle related. It is not an optically clear product either, there is a lot of diffusion and scattering of light which contrasts with the optical clarity and depth of shine the Liquid Glass imparts or for that matter, the body protection on my car possesses. If anyone has any suggestions for a better product, please let me know, I'm in the market.