2018 Rally Location ---> POLL - Page 31

View Poll Results: Where should the 2018 Rally take place?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • East of the Mississippi

73 48.99%
  • West of the Mississippi

67 44.97%
  • I'll attend any location

18 12.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Rally Location ---> POLL

At this particular point in time, but subject to change , I will be attending the West of the Mississippi rally in Cortez Colorado.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Never been one to ride with a large group but I have scheduled a week off so count me in for the East rally at Cherokee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
    Never been one to ride with a large group but I have scheduled a week off so count me in for the East rally at Cherokee.
    If the '16 Rally was any indication, a number of different members lead rides so the group is generally not that big or ride your own ride.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    If the '16 Rally was any indication, a number of different members lead rides so the group is generally not that big or ride your own ride.
    There will be groups of 4 , 8, 12, or even bigger.
    Normally on Friday, it is a large group ride through one of the top routes, we try to have a large group PHOTO op with all of the f6b's lined up and the beautiful scenery in the background.

Saturday can also be a large group ride, however there might be 2-3 smaller rides heading out. Details will be ironed out closer to the dates once we know the number of attendees. Restaurants that can accommodate 20-40 people at once and fuel stops have to be strategically planned within our routes.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Reservations made for the Cherokee Rally , hope to also do the Colorado Rally and Convoy but a few things would have to happen first before I can commit to that.

Wish I could attend both but can't be away that long and the back would not take it ,so I just booked a room in Cortez .

Both Ralleys

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wish I could attend both but can't be away that long and the back would not take it ,so I just booked a room in Cortez .
    Sure would like to attend both locations. Just can't get it OK'd in my mind, the thought of making a "bee line" on the interstate from Colorado, to Cherokee. I would be "brain dead", riding that much freeway. So, if I make both, I most likely will take a more southern route, which probably would take me thru Arkansas. Of course, that means more fun, but takes much longer. Guess I have some time to think about it. I will be in Colorado, in July, So Cherokee is a for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    There will be groups of 4 , 8, 12, or even bigger.
    Normally on Friday, it is a large group ride through one of the top routes, we try to have a large group PHOTO op with all of the f6b's lined up and the beautiful scenery in the background.

Saturday can also be a large group ride, however there might be 2-3 smaller rides heading out. Details will be ironed out closer to the dates once we know the number of attendees. Restaurants that can accommodate 20-40 people at once and fuel stops have to be strategically planned within our routes.
    This will be my first Rally and really looking forward to it. Sounds like a lot of pre planning Thanks for all your efforts.

2018 Colorado Rally

I just made my reservations for Cortez. This is one my favorite riding areas and I am very much looking forward to the rally. Thank you Phantom for all the work you put into making this happen.

See everyone in August
    Az Wingrider

f6bcarider just booked his room for Cortez +1 that makes two lol looking forward to seeing everyone there in august