Bruce Jenner

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm glad I dont have young kids watching this. I do have grandkids but too young to understand. Its funny what they censor on TV and then push the hell out of this stuff. Poor Caitlyn , she's troubled. My Azz.
    Yup, in schools now, my grand kids get in trouble for using the word 'stupid'. Even for something stupid. Then I suppose the same schools will now ask them to be accepting of Bruce's 'transition'?

You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.
    Hahahahahaha

I live by the great American Freedom

The power to push the off power button on the TV when garbage starts showing up on the screen. I am so good at it that I have no clue what Bruce Jenners problem is and on top of that I really don't care. JMHO