What type of Mount to mount a Samsung Note 5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What type of Mount to mount a Samsung Note 5

Thanks Brewdog,

Yep, I just didn't like my $700 phone in the X-mount, especially on the back roads bouncing and sliding around in that mount. I like that the finger mount had multiple finger sizes to choose from and haven't looked back since. My phone is much more secure, I'm not running an otter case, using the supcase, measures roughly 3.25" X 6". The slides offer many choices in size compatibility and you can adjust the fingers to make it as tight as you want. I couldn't get the picture to display in the portrait position, seemed to only display in landscape, even tried to re-code that line to force it to make a 90° turn and still no go.

Has anyone used a Tech mount, they claim it will not slide out.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    What would I need to mount the I BOLT to the left side handlebar where the 2 bolts hold the clutch handle on?
    I'm not sure. What size are the ball mounts for the RAM mounts? I was kind of thinking they were the same size as the ball the various docking stations and mounts use. If that the case I believe there is a ball mount made for the clutch cover.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

If you are referring to the motorcycle Larry cover http://www.motorcyclelarry.com/index...&products_id=8 it is the same as the ram mounts I have installed. You can't really see it in the earlier picture I posted but my finger mount is on the clutch resevior ball from Larry's with a ram ball in front for my beverage holder.

Attachment 23287

Here's my set up. Very secure and hasn't failed me.

Looks good!

Has anyone used the spring loaded Techmount brand, there claim is it will not slip out, watch the YouTube video. I may give this one a try.

I ended up buying a Techmount Tech Gripper that attaches to brake reservoir screws, it is also Ram mount compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I ended up buying a Techmount Tech Gripper that attaches to brake reservoir screws, it is also Ram mount compatible.
    I just checked out a couple of the you tube videos on the Techmount Gripper and it looks pretty good. I've never seen one before.

Let us know what you think about it when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
    I just checked out a couple of the you tube videos on the Techmount Gripper and it looks pretty good. I've never seen one before.

Let us know what you think about it when you get it.

YOU GOT IT.I WILL.