New smile every day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New smile every day

New smile every day

I can't say often enough how much I enjoy the F6B. Every day I ride brings a smile to my face. I don't get 'out' often enough, but I commute almost every day.

The new (actually used-used) Cobra 6-2-6 exhaust resonate perfectly for me. I can change six plugs easier than the two on my previous ride. Changing the oil, one drain and one fill, is a dream. Every time I touch the starter, no strain on the starter or battery, just an almost immediate spark to life.

I've never been one that chose to push limits and dive into a corner, but now I take different routes home that give me an opportunity to enjoy this capable bike.

Tomorrow morning will tell if the new iridium plugs will address the cold hesitation problem. Even with the hesitation, still by far the most enjoyable bike I've owned in 40 plus years riding.

Thanks F6B.

I agree . . Just got back from a 45 minute ride what I call the "5 bridges" run, taking in the city lights at night here in Charleston. Don't like to ride at night on some of the back roads, but I-526 beltway around the city is a nice short ride, and at night not much traffic. Put more miles on this bike in nine months that I put on my last two Harley's in three years.

Agree 100%.Having the F6B for about 10 months now I could not be happier
    Ride it like you stole it

Me too…for giggles Sun night went out for a while…saw an old friend, decided to head to the beach and run up A1A…165 miles later back at home…bike is just a joy to ride!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes, Yes !!
    My wife and I totally agree, that this motorcycle is SUPER !
    We have motorcycled over 38 years and have owned around 30 motorcycles. Many brands and many Goldwings. Got almost a 1000 miles to date and it's a dream !!

It's my F6B's birthday today. Man, that was one quick year.

I know it sounds silly

13 months later and i love this bike more each day i swing a leg over it...
    i found my perfect shield for the front,modified my seat to me perfect,gave my old iphone4 a new home
    and even tried custom exhaust....then went back to stock...just under 18000 miles now and i need a new back tire but the fronts still serviceable.could you really ask for more??

Ditto to all above .
    13 months old and about 15500 miles, bike is a total joy to ride, just gets better everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Will be winding up the present mods this weekend, first part of next week,, have not been on bike yet, plan on a 500 mile inaugural ride Easter Weekend.

Did 160 miles yesterday
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !