Dark Side rally Franklin NC and SC GWRRA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Side rally Franklin NC and SC GWRRA

D/S I saw you on 74, bent over and screaming around a curve!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Met with the fellas from the GL1800 D/siders ride…great folks and yes they can ride. Met Yellow Wolf, very nice as weLL…weather sucked huge…rain and cold!!! Sat AM…38’…….hey I am from FLA for a reason…great time tried a few new roads!!!! All good….with so much rain the waterfalls were really pouring!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Did they tell ya how unsafe it was to ride with a MT on your 6, especially in the rain?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    D/S I saw you on 74, bent over and screaming around a curve!!!!
    That was with camper! Where did you ride on Saturday? I was about the gap till rain set in.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Did they tell ya how unsafe it was to ride with a MT on your 6, especially in the rain?
    Ya'll safe in Texas, it don't rain!
    Deer Slayer

Sat…I left the motel and took old 441 to 64 and headed up to Highlands, onto Cashiers, turned left on 215…turned left onto the parkway……to the end in Cherokee and had and headed back to the motel…great riding albet wet and cold!!!…Fri I got caught in a hail storm on the dragon!!!! Unbelievable !!!!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    Ya'll safe in Texas, it don't rain!

Sat…I left the motel and took old 441 to 64 and headed up to Highlands, onto Cashiers, turned left on 215…turned left onto the parkway……to the end in Cherokee and had and headed back to the motel…great riding albet wet and cold!!!…Fri I got caught in a hail storm on the dragon!!!! Unbelievable !!!!!
    wow sorry the weather was so sucky. We shall try again at the next gathering.
    Deer Slayer

Yeah, but it beats a day an work anyday. Steve, Sorry we didn't get to spend more time together but I was on a wide open agenda this trip. I did get the house closing done on Wednesday, so we spent most of the day on Thursday getting it cleaned up and set up. I did get to ride with the fast guys on Friday and it was a hoot, especially when they let me lead! Hey I might not be the fastest winger around, but I promise, I ain't the slowest even in the fast group.

NP Jimmy….I am going to try to get up to your house soon…I hope!!!