Drink Holder Cubby
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drink Holder Cubby

Drink Holder Cubby

Just order the drink holder cubby from Value Accessories. Does that just fit into the regular door hinge set up and lock down into place? I am hoping that is the case cause I hate major overhauls for small mods!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Just order the drink holder cubby from Value Accessories. Does that just fit into the regular door hinge set up and lock down into place? I am hoping that is the case cause I hate major overhauls for small mods!
    Fits right into the regular hinge, very easy install. I also have the chrome one on mine.
    Rick

Seadog...Very difficult to install...took me all of 5 minutes, if that.....Just kidding as it is very easy to do and looks nicer than the stock one to me. I got the chrome one and it is great to stuff a water bottle into on a ride...Wished mine fit a little tighter as it wiggles a little if you move it when cleaning around it, but no big deal!!!....Ride safe

Thanks Guys

I was wondering if it would be that easy, I just added an air hawk for the seat and put a tail bag on the bike and I will bet that each of those took me longer than the drink holder will. Thanks for the info and yes I did order the chrome one, I am sure I didn't need to add that as you all know I am kind of a chrome junkie.

I bought the black one for my F6B but it has since been confiscated by the wife for hers.
    Good addition to the bike but the Kury lid fits like crap.
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.

I have one on the Wing and my F6B. They work really well and it's nice to store stuff in the little pockets. I usually have my cigar lighters and cutters and change in there lol. The lid is a little loose but overall it's not bad at all. Put a little of the soft part of the velcro underneath and it will snap closed tightly. I actually wrapped the one on my Wing and while a pain to do came out pretty nice. This one was chrome it was before they made a black one. I have black on the B...
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

Attachment 15160

As far as carrying drinks in the cup holder its touch and go because of the angle of the cup. I have splashed coffee on the bike even with a cover on the drink.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Seadog...Very difficult to install...took me all of 5 minutes, if that.....Just kidding as it is very easy to do and looks nicer than the stock one to me. I got the chrome one and it is great to stuff a water bottle into on a ride...Wished mine fit a little tighter as it wiggles a little if you move it when cleaning around it, but no big deal!!!....Ride safe
    Bend the aluminum arm locking bar a touch at a time and you will find a point where it fits tighter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

cuby holder

[QUOTE=stroguy;87266]Bend the aluminum arm locking bar a touch at a time and you will find a point where it fits tighter.[/QU

i am having a hard time finding an insulated coffee cup to fit in t. they should have made it a bit bigger - the water bottle fits great but any suggestions on where i can find a good insulated coffee cup for it.

Bunny from winnipeg