Best Laid Plans...bone stock HA...Next?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Laid Plans...bone stock HA...Next?

Best Laid Plans...bone stock HA...Next?

OK- so much for my resolve to enjoy an unaccessorized F6B. So far: Cee Bailey 13" with vent, Throttlemeister (heavy, Black Milled), Chrome Rivco aeropegs and,( not exactly an accessory)1.8GB of a 4 GB thumbdrive filled with rock, jazz, and country, Steeleyze cellphone ball mount for cell, 12V accessory plug (Honda) and mounted my Garmin on the suction on the windshield...and HAD to get the MC ez pass cause I'll be cruising further than in the Triumph!! SO not only several accessories...but the most expensive of some of them!! I think the Honda is a J.E.E.P. [Just Empty Every Pocket]

The sad (happy?) part is that I'm Jonsing for the next add on...whatever it is! Don't suggest...I mean please suggest...I mean don't...do...don't...do

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    OK- so much for my resolve to enjoy an unaccessorized F6B. So far: Cee Bailey 13" with vent, Throttlemeister (heavy, Black Milled), Chrome Rivco aeropegs and,( not exactly an accessory)1.8GB of a 4 GB thumbdrive filled with rock, jazz, and country, Steeleyze cellphone ball mount for cell, 12V accessory plug (Honda) and mounted my Garmin on the suction on the windshield...and HAD to get the MC ez pass cause I'll be cruising further than in the Triumph!! SO not only several accessories...but the most expensive of some of them!! I think the Honda is a J.E.E.P. [Just Empty Every Pocket]

The sad (happy?) part is that I'm Jonsing for the next add on...whatever it is! Don't suggest...I mean please suggest...I mean don't...do...don't...do
    Sounds perfectly normal to me.........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Honda added two cylinders to the original flat engine to handle farkles, sounds like you can add a few more before the weight affects speed.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I was going to keep mine stock, too

When I got my B, I remember my early post about wanting a different windshield and ERGO pegs and I would be happy. Of course that was all said before the 3 different seats, Rocky's Risers AND Helibars, Madstad/ Klockwerks and Baggershield, J&M speakers, LEDs with smoked lens on the front and LEDs in the rear with the strobe LED with the brake---then I added the MP3 luggage rack, Saddleman bag liners, lock CC, added knobs to all of the keys, 12V accessory port, backrest for the wife and centerstand-----What am I missing?????????????????

Oh yea--my 960s from Wingstuff are scheduled to get here tomorrow.

Oh yea--then I saw this
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6...xhaust-for-F6B
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rick - add some type of leash or restraining device to the gps in case the suction cup gives way!

Then maybe Baker Air Wings
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    When I got my B, I remember my early post about wanting a different windshield and ERGO pegs and I would be happy. Of course that was all said before the 3 different seats, Rocky's Risers AND Helibars, Madstad/ Klockwerks and Baggershield, J&M speakers, LEDs with smoked lens on the front and LEDs in the rear with the strobe LED with the brake---then I added the MP3 luggage rack, Saddleman bag liners, lock CC, added knobs to all of the keys, 12V accessory port, backrest for the wife and centerstand-----What am I missing?????????????????

Oh yea--my 960s from Wingstuff are scheduled to get here tomorrow.

Oh yea--then I saw this
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6...xhaust-for-F6B
    AHHH-Thanks for reminding me...I "need" a flashing brake light.

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Rick - add some type of leash or restraining device to the gps in case the suction cup gives way!

Then maybe Baker Air Wings
    everytime I look at it I think...dude- back-up leash!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    AHHH-Thanks for reminding me...I "need" a flashing brake light.
    See thread on TIR3 Welen Flashing Brake light.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    See thread on TIR3 Welen Flashing Brake light.
    I just posted an ideas on accessorys forum...didn't want to hijack my own thread! lol
    BTW are the two nuts accessible from each bag the ones to remove rear lens??

Guys on my other forum always asked when I was going to break open my wallet and I never really did. I did a couple of bolt on mods, but not hog wild. I hope to remain sane when I graduate to the 6 too. It can be done.