Interested in F6B.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interested in F6B.

Interested in F6B.

Talk of the F6B came up , a few months ago, concerning the bike, on a few bike forums I participate in. Didn't really like the looks of it in the pics, but had a chance to see one, in person, the other day and am interested. Currently have (2) bikes, in my album, I love and would be hard pressed to want to get rid of either one, but reality and economics dictates I must sell one to buy another. Have been reading all I can find and am going to see if I can do a test ride some were, I like the low, raked, bigger front tire look and this would be a total departure, but a good one. Will continue to watch the forum and contribute when I can.

Welcome...if you are close to Franklin,NC there will be a few F6B's there late August...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Currently have (2) bikes
    Do tell, what are the two you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Welcome...if you are close to Franklin,NC there will be a few F6B's there late August...
    Downing Wi,. way's off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahoo Whoyah View Post
    Do tell, what are the two you have?
    '07 Roadstar Warrior and '90 Harley Fl w/127C.I. engine and 6 speed, both in albums section.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well the F6B will surely be a change. I sold a 2010 Deluxe for mine and I love it.
    DSC_4740.sig.jpg
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

IamBatmanF6B

Well being a guy who owned and still own a Street Glide I can tell you.......................you wouldn't regret replacing one of your motorcycles with the F6B. It is a superb machine that handles and rides like a dream with endless power.

Unhappy Warrior is gone

Well I am one step closer to getting a f6b in the future, my Warrior was sold this evening. I have very mixed feelings about that but it is what it is. Have to find a dealer were I can test ride the f6b to see if it is really what I want. Still have my Shtbk, and I love it to.

Quote Originally Posted by IamBatmanF6B View Post
    Well being a guy who owned and still own a Street Glide I can tell you.......................you wouldn't regret replacing one of your motorcycles with the F6B. It is a superb machine that handles and rides like a dream with endless power.
    If he's running a 127" Harley he knows about power! F6B is a great machine, just be aware the paint is crap, and they are a pain in the ass to work on if you are used to the Harley. I do like mine, but surely miss the Cruise control.

IamBatmanF6B
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    If he's running a 127" Harley he knows about power! F6B is a great machine, just be aware the paint is crap, and they are a pain in the ass to work on if you are used to the Harley. I do like mine, but surely miss the Cruise control.
    I bet he does know about power. One thing about F6B power is your buying it off the showroom floor, no wrenching required to make this thing a torque monster because in stock for it already is! I had to put about 4 grand into my Street Glide to get the power I wanted from it.