Had to let the F6B go...

Thread: Had to let the F6B go...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry you had to sell. Glad you can still ride!

CTX is a great bike! You will be blown away with the MPG and the way the thing performs.

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated and I'll still check in from time to time. This is a wonderful forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    CTX is a great bike! You will be blown away with the MPG and the way the thing performs.
    Thanks! The CTX handles great with lots of clearance. It's kind of like a sportbike in the handling department yet has the cruiser ergonomics. Very comfy for me and yes the 60+ MPG is very impressive while still having plenty of power to get me into and out of trouble. I already ordered a Cee Baily shield and OEM hard bags so I can take overnight trips.

Quote Originally Posted by XKnight View Post
    Thanks! The CTX handles great with lots of clearance. It's kind of like a sportbike in the handling department yet has the cruiser ergonomics. Very comfy for me and yes the 60+ MPG is very impressive while still having plenty of power to get me into and out of trouble. I already ordered a Cee Baily shield and OEM hard bags so I can take overnight trips.
    We have one and my wife has gotten 84 MPG several times on it, Honestly more comfortable for me to ride than my F6B.

We also put on a cee baileys shield. Good luck with it!

XKnight--I think it's great that you were able to get back "in the saddle". And, I'm sure you will enjoy the CTX. Ride safe and I hope you continue to recover .
    Ken (Hornblower)