Drink Holder Cubby

Thread: Drink Holder Cubby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

cuby holder

[QUOTE=stroguy;87266]Bend the aluminum arm locking bar a touch at a time and you will find a point where it fits tighter.[/QU

i am having a hard time finding an insulated coffee cup to fit in t. they should have made it a bit bigger - the water bottle fits great but any suggestions on where i can find a good insulated coffee cup for it.

Bunny from winnipeg

I've got one and agree about the size of it. It suits foam take away cups OK, but then you have to deal with dodgy lids coming off as well as the angle of it. It would be much better it it fitted standard aluminium coffee mugs. I guess the idea is to stop and enjoy your coffee while having a rest and using the holder for a small water bottle.

I have one on my Goldwing and have a stainless steel 16 oz Bubba Cup that fits in it pretty well, does not go to the bottom but is firmly in there when you push it down till it stops.
    It has a sealing cover with a flap that seals and locks back when you open it, so no spills , I use it for coffe in the AM and then switchout to a smallish bottle of water later, just un screw the lid with your left hand before you take it out, plam the lid and pick up the bottle works fine.

I do not keep anything in the pockets on either side and have thought about packing them with ice or maybe a fozen blue ice thingy to keep the water cool on hot FL days.
    Steve K
    M61A1MECH
    Doctor Goldwing, has the antidote for the blues
    And the Lord said " Thou shalt have dominion over all the animals, except of course the cat."

I have several insulated cups I use almost every morning I ride and they all fit. They hold 12oz of coffee as well. I have a Kury one, a Starbucks one, a couple from trade shows they all fit. They won't go to the bottom but they go 70% of the way in and hold just fine. Unless it's giant it should fit.
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

[QUOTE=Bunny;87271]
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post

i am having a hard time finding an insulated coffee cup to fit in t. they should have made it a bit bigger - the water bottle fits great but any suggestions on where i can find a good insulated coffee cup for it.

Bunny from winnipeg
    These fit very well. They are much narrower than regular mugs.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221354959565?_...d=520228145503
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver