Every Picture Tells a Story - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Every Picture Tells a Story

Regarding the photo of Michelle Obama, too bad someone can't ship her "stupid" lousy self to Syria and let her figure it out...She would last about 5 minutes before someone "spit in her face"......

This guy is in So Cal and its the same place that produces Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein. I wouldn't expect any other answers to his Sharia law questions. This is the prime example of what I said in another post. The votes are out there to put another loser in office just like the one we have now. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Sadly I am going to vote for him if he get's the GOP nomination.

At least it'll be better than the Hildebeast. However Trump's mouth will probably get us into WW3.

We are damned if we do; and damned if we don't.
    You know what Will , he may get us into another war but by god I bet he brings back some of the respect we have lost. Nobody fears us anymore. You rule from a stance of Power and Decisiveness. Every skirmish we have been in since Reagan has been fought half-azzed. War is when you go at it as hard and fast as you can for as long as it takes. We peck at it and it causes more casualties for our fighting men. We have the technology to where we don't need boots on the ground till its time to clean up. That's cause politicians are running the Armed Services instead of fighting men.

I do not believe the "Powers that Be" will ever let Trump win. It appears already decided that Clinton will be our next. Just like her NY Senate "win", she will be enshrined and not elected. The election is only "Theater for the Masses" and huge profits for the media.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    I do not believe the "Powers that Be" will ever let Trump win. It appears already decided that Clinton will be our next. Just like her NY Senate "win", she will be enshrined and not elected. The election is only "Theater for the Masses" and huge profits for the media.
    I agree totally and it is a shame that our country has sunk so far as to let this arrogant, lying, deceiving, and totally incompetent "bitch" become the President of the greatest nation on earth!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I agree totally and it is a shame that our country has sunk so far as to let this arrogant, lying, deceiving, and totally incompetent "bitch" become the President of the greatest nation on earth!!!....
    She is an effective criminal, liar and obfuscator. Anyone watch yesterday's Dem debate? Someone in the audience called her out for disgracefully invoking the 3,000 murdered on 9/11 to justify her massive crony Wallstreet campaign contributions and she clearly did NOT like getting outed. I am surprised the moderator actually presented the question to her.

If Hitlery gets in, she will be BHO's 3rd term on steroids by exploding BHOcare, executive amnesty and subsequently expanding the ranks of the FSA voting base. She confidently stated that BHO has submitted the courts's injunctions against BHO's illegal executive amnesty to BHO's biased SCOTUS to overrule the lower courts (plural) 26-state lawsuit rulings of his illegal unconstitutional behavior. It appears the "fix is in" and Hitlery outed it.

Hitlery also took credit for the alleged bagging of Bin Laden. Apparently, little Barry Sorento needed her permission to launch the attack.

Good points ya`ll--very good points---can`t wait to see Hill-beast debate against anyone on the Rep side--would love to see Cruz get a shot at her--got a feeling she may weasel her way out of any debates-----Junkyarddog--like your pic of Rotts!!!

THS61, OMG where did you find that video?
    These folks don't have the smarts to just admit they don't know what someone else is talking about, let's see how that works out for them in life!!!
    hmmm, now where can I get a nice matching set of yellow suspenders/hat like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
    THS61, OMG where did you find that video?
    These folks don't have the smarts to just admit they don't know what someone else is talking about, let's see how that works out for them in life!!!

hmmm, now where can I get a nice matching set of yellow suspenders/hat like that?
    I would love to see someone do a followup video with each one of those females and explain what Sharia law really means for women; and let them know that the world has witnessed how stupid they are...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by gandydancer View Post
    Good points ya`ll--very good points---can`t wait to see Hill-beast debate against anyone on the Rep side--would love to see Cruz get a shot at her--got a feeling she may weasel her way out of any debates-----Junkyarddog--like your pic of Rotts!!!
    Ted has really got to refine his debate skills. SARCASM

http://youtu.be/Bzb9Hs2SmfQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver