SAD SAD DAY

Thread: SAD SAD DAY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That is a sad day .... I feel your pain.

Wow, I'm so sorry . I know it sucks

Completely sucks to be ripped off like that. I hope some good can come out of this for you, some how......

LoJack

Not long ago , one of silly responders "was sure I have no upgrades" in my bike and definitely not as good as his (?). Well - maybe it is not so flashy , or doesn't make a sound , or even doesn't impress anybody , but since we live in not so perfect world , gives me only sense of security and unspecified satisfaction . One previous and painful experience was my best teacher and since then I learned how to over-smart thievery. Strongly recommended .

http://www.lojack.com/Products/Stole...ecovery-System

Checked out their site.
    "LoJack is no longer actively selling the LoJack® System for motorcycles. We still maintain the infrastructure to enable activation and recovery of motorcycles equipped with the LoJack System after they are reported stolen to Law Enforcement.

We are currently re-evaluating the motorcycle market and may re-enter it at a later date."

It's shame . I called them too and found the only reason for suspended production and installation .
    The answer was : "There were not to many bikers interested ... maybe to costly to them" .

Four wheeler for me. Took it off my farm in upstate NY. Two months later a 17 yr old was caught riding it on a public road. I got it back but it was messed up. When he went to court I tried to get them to order restitution, the judge declined to do that.