I think I want a F6B, convince me. - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: I think I want a F6B, convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by wylbur78 View Post
    ... I do wish it had more of a lean angle to it though. I scrape pegs everywhere I go. ....
    FWIW, I have read people have raised the front 3/4" and rear by 1" with new suspensions for more ground clearance, but also need longer kick stands.

I never understood lowering a bike's suspension or slamming a truck's suspension, both seem to defeat the vehicle's purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    Seems pricey to me. May have to get a throttle lock, I had one on my Fatboy years ago. Why doesn't Honda make kits, like stereo upgrades, nav, cruise, all factory stuff. That's what Harley does.

The 2015 F6B has cruise and reverse.

If you add that other stuff, it becomes the full wing. Might as well buy the full wing in the first place. Most buy the F6B BECAUSE it is a scaled back wing.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    The 2015 F6B has cruise and reverse.

If you add that other stuff, it becomes the full wing. Might as well buy the full wing in the first place. Most buy the F6B BECAUSE it is a scaled back wing.
    The 2015 F6B does not have reverse....at least in the USA it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    I traded my F6B after 1.5 years. I went back to HD. The new Rushmore bikes are fantastic. Love the paint, the accessories, the factory seat, the awesome radio, the adjustable shift lever, no key to fish for, cruise control, great factory sound and the 6th gear and my removable tour pak. The only thing the F6B was better was awesome acceleration. I found the F6B to be Honda Accord like. I knew it was not gonna give me any trouble, but no excitement for me. Demo everything you are interested in, and then buy something and go ride...
    Shows how opinions can vary. I guess excitement must be measured in a very different way than speed and performance.

Even the mighty CVO couldn't match the F6B in performance and comfort...

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/04/22...mparison-test/

One of those aforementioned exceptions is the CVO’s passenger seat, which Rosanne was unable to tolerate for more than an hour or so. “After that,” she said,
“I was in sheer, agonizing pain.”
    The F6B’s silky-smooth engine, fabulous seats, compliant suspension and faultless ergonomics made both rider and passenger feel like they truly were in the lap of luxury. I never squirmed in the very least atop the Honda’s saddle, and Rosanne—who has logged countless miles on many different bikes as my co-pilot—said the passenger compartment was the most comfortable she had ever experienced. “Everything was ideal,” she noted, “the seat shape, the backrest location, the footpeg placement. I could have ridden back there forever.”

Oh, and guess what happens when you are out on the road somewhere and the battery in your fob goes dead? You'll be wishing you had a key.

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    The 2015 F6B does not have reverse....at least in the USA it doesn't.
    I stand corrected. They added cruise control and not reverse.

The Euro F6 has reverse... but does not have fog light connectors. Go figure.

shooter
    Shows how opinions can vary. I guess excitement must be measured in a very different way than speed and performance.

Even the mighty CVO couldn't match the F6B in performance and comfort...

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/04/22...mparison-test/

Oh, and guess what happens when you are out on the road somewhere and the battery in your fob goes dead? You'll be wishing you had a key.
    Yeah I love it. Its faster , its smoother , it out handles it , it costs less than half as much , but for me there was no excitement. Hell I was excited when they said it was faster!

Highway pegs

Quote Originally Posted by tozco View Post
    I said goodbye to back pain, and hello to shoulder pain, and cramped legs and feet. No single bike can do it all.
    You got to get out there and try it. The big Honda is worlds more refined than the Harley.
    The Highway pegs help w/ the cramped legs. I just had knee surgery and they allow me to stretch out and bend and extend as I need to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Total BS
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Found a dealer about an hour and a half from me that will let me take his personal bike 2013 (F6B) out for a couple of hours on Saturday.